Coughing

A/N Okay, so this is based off a personal experience. I randomly started coughing at 10:00pm, I don't know why, but it's 12:37AM I literally just stopped and my throat BURNS LIKE HELL!!!!!!

The song on the side is just what I was listening to when I was coughing my face off!

Maka's POV

I don't know how or why, but I just randomly started coughing. I coughed so hard my entire body shook, my throat was on fire, and I fell to the ground. Soul wasn't home, so I was left alone, coughing on the floor. I could barley breathe. I was shaking and sweating. And I was terrified. 

Horrible thoughts raced through my head, like, What if I die here?, What is wrong with me?, How long until it gets so hard to breath I stop breathing? or the scariest of all,  Will Soul even care?

Tears started rolling down my eyes. I wanted to scream, but all my breath was ripped from my lounges. Why did Soul have to go on that date tonight? More tears streamed down my face. I was getting ready to watch the 6:00 news, so it was about six when I started coughing, it was now 6:35 and I heard the door open. Blair's shift ends at 7, so it has to be Soul. He finds me in a heap on the floor, crying, sweating, coughing, and gasping desperately for air.

Soul's POV

I get home from my 'date' with Tiffany. Yeah, that was a bust! I seriously didn't care about her the least bit, but she's been asking for a while. 

I'm in the hallway, about to get to the apartment, when I hear a strange noise. Maka. She's coughing.

I run to our apartment and come to find Maka, on the floor, in a ball, crying her eyes out, sweating horribly, shaking like a chihuahua, coughing so loudly it scared me, and gasping for air as if she didn't know how to breath. I was terrified to see her like this. She was always so strong, so unafraid, but now, I could see the fear in her eyes. It made ME feel helpless.

I rushed to her side, all I wanted was for her to be okay. I just wanted my strong, independent miester back. 

I held her close, I could feel her clammy hands on mine. I felt her shaking violently. She continued, I gave her water, it did nothing. (A/N WATER DOES NOT SOLVE ALL OF LIFE'S PROBLEMS PEOPLE!!) I gave her a cough drop, didn't work. 

She stopped coughing at 9:37. She took a cough drop, complaining that her throat hurt. (A/N It does, you try coughing violently for 2 and a half hours straight! Your throat STINGS!!!!!!!) 

She stayed in my arms. We eventually fell asleep.

Blair's POV

I get home late from work, okay, okay, I was drunk and my boss wouldn't let me use my broom. So I got home around 10:30 at night. I walk in and see the cutest thing. Soul and Maka, my roomies, are asleep on the floor, holding eachother. AWWWW!

I slip in quietly and take a bunch of pictures before posting them on FaceBook.

Maka's POV

I woke up in Soul's arms. Oh yeah, I thought I was dying last night. I make breakfast and wake Soul before getting ready for school.

Soul kept asking how I was doing. I finally confessed what I was thinking. 

"Okay Soul, here's the thing, I thought I was going to die last night," I could see the sudden fear on his face, then I continued. " So I was thinking, I don't want to die without you knowing that..." I stopped for a second, a blush spreading across both our faces. "I- I love you" 

He hugged me and then kissed me quickly. "I love you too, Maka" We smiled before I was zapped back to reality, school.

At school

As soon as we walked through the doors, girls were glaring at me, more than usual. When we got to our lockers. Liz and Patty were there, Black*Star was giggling and Tsubaki was trying to calm him. On my locker was a picture of us from last night. DAMN IT BLAIR!!!! 

"Soul," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Yeah?" He asked holding my waist. I kissed him before adding, "remind me to take away Blair's camera phone"  I giggled before running down the hall. Soul was following, a smirk plastered on his face.

A/N I am still working on those requests, so don't worry guys, this just popped into my head while I was coughing.