Do you love me? (Request from 'OurNerdGirlProblems'

A/N I know, suckish title! This was suggested by 'OurNerdGirlProblems'' so thanks! Tell me if you don't like it! Criticism is allowed!! My writing style, as you probably know, is messed up!

Soul's POV

I was staring at the ceiling, it's midnight, I can't sleep. I have too much to think about.

Things I love about Maka, my meister of all people! Well, her smile, her eyes, pretty much everything! No, Soul, don't think like that! She's your miester, think about that new girl, Meg, was her name. She's cute! Hey, to prove I don't love Maka, I'll ask her out tomorrow!

The next morning normal POV I'm just gonna keep it at normal k? k!

Soul walked up to Meg, casually, he had his hands in his pockets and stalked over there, not xarng too much. 

"Hey Meg, you wanna go out sometime?" Meg, was so exited, she nearly fangirl squealed!! "S-sure," was all she said. "Friday at 8, movie, you can pick"  Soul calmly replied before walking off.

But what he didn't know, was how Maka was looking at him from the corner, tears in her eyes. He didn't see her quickly run off. All he noticed was that she didn't talk to him most of the day. It kinda hurt.

That night, while Soul was on his date, Maka stayed home, crying. She was going to confess to him that day. She thought she had enough! She took out a knife and pulled it into her left wrist. Dragging the metal down, smiling at the blood. She calmly licked down her wrist. The crimson taste filling her mouth. She smiled sadly. There was blood on the floor of her bedroom, but she didn't really care.

This went on for months and months and months until Maka finally had enough. Maka had packed her bags and loaded them into Spirit's car. He said he'd pick her up the next day to board the plane that would take her to Iowa, where she would attend a new school, her aunt would watch her. 

That night, Soul came home, he decided to do laundry. So he went silently into Maka's room, cleaning up, he used a flashlight so he could see in the room without waking her. He picked up a skirt to reveal a red stain on the carpet. He moved more and more to reveal more and more. It terrified him! He moved a lot more clothes, revealing words. They said, 'SOUL, SOUL, SOUL, SOUL' it went on and on. His name was written in Maka's blood once for every date he went on. 

He began to cry and didn't sleep that night. He was to busy crying. When he woke up, he couldn't find Maka. He was starting to get scared. Horrifying thoughts ran through my head, like, 'What if she wasn't sleeping?' 'What if she died of blood loss last night?' Soul's eyes started to tear up as the last thought ran through his head, 'What if Maka died, because of me?' 

He almost screamed. On the counter, he saw a note. It was written in blood. He cringed in sadness and fear. It read, 

Soul,                                                                                                                                                                                  I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore. With you on a date every night, I felt alone and sad. I couldn't take it anymore. I'm going to Iowa. I'll study there, don't worry, Papa said that he can find you a new meister, one better than me. Okay. My plane leaves at noon. Goodbye.                                                                                                                     The Unwanted,                                                                                                                                                                          Maka Albarn                   

Tears sprung into Soul's eyes. Maka's leaving. He doesn't want a new miester, he only wants her, he only wants the one he loves! No matter how many dates he went on, he LOVES HER! He can't hide it anymore. If he did, he'd lose her forever. 

He checked the time, 11:30 am. It takes 25 minutes to get to the airport. Time to go! He hopped on his bike and drove to the airport. 

I made it with only 4 minutes until the plane was to be boarded. I ran around, desperate to get to her. He ran until he found Maka, weeping on a bench. He immediatley held her, frightening her. She jumped. 

"MAKA!!!!!!! NEVER DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!!! DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE!!!!!" Tears in his eyes. "Show me your wrists!" he ordered. She did so and he saw over twenty cuts on each, one cut for every date he went on. Tears filled both of thier eyes. Holding each other.

"I'm sorry Soul" Maka whimpered, "I was just so upset and alone and..." she was cut off by Soul's lips crashing into hers. She kissed back after a little while. "I love you Maka, never leave again, never do THAT again, please, I'm begging you!!!! I LOVE YOU!" Now Maka was also crying, "I LOVE YOU TOO!!" She screamed, we kissed again, interupted by Spirit. He was carrying two coffes.

"Maka, I have your cof- GET OFF MY MAKAAA!!!!!!" He cried once he saw us. I slowly pulled away, and smirked, "Sorry old man, We're going out now." Soul smirked as Maka blushed. He kissed her on her cheek and moved as Spirit smacked the chair he was in. Soul ran and Maka giggled as Spirit chased Soul screaming, "STAY AWAY FROM MY MAKA, YOU OCTOPUS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" Some things never change...