Built For Blame

A/N sorry if it's a little dark, I  wrote this listening to "Built for Blame" by Get Scared. You have been warned!!! I do not own this song.
Maka's POV

This is it. I have finally had enough of this. I thought back to the moment I snapped... I walked into our apartment, already upset, only to see Soul on the couch on the phone. Curious, Iwent to eavesdrop. I heard "Not now" and, "maybe some other person will" until he saw me and hung up. "What was that about? I asked. He replied with a flat, "Nothing..." I gave him a glare that said, not buying it and he confessed someone else wanted tho trade, she gets Soul and I get her partner. "Maybe I don't need you that much," he smirked. I was really hurt by that. That one little comment crossed the line. He knew I take stuff like that seriously! Tears filled my eyes. I'm going to do it.

I took out my old knife I kept under my bed for the event of a break in. The door was locked, nobody could stop me. I must have been sobbing really loud though, because as soon as I made a small cut that bleed quite a bit, the door busted down and Soul came rushing in. He saw my arm and his eyes moved up to the knife in my hands.

He practically shrieked, "MAKA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

I came clean about what was going through my head, and all my issues. He held me tight,his  tears fell onto my shoulder. "Maka, please. Don't try to leave me, I would be so lost without you." He held me tighter, if possible, "I love you so much. Please don't go."

I dropped my knife, and sobbed harder into his chest, "I love you too, Soul." The rest of the night we spent crying, cli.ging together, as if we thought if we let go the other would fade away.

I'll never try this again.
A/N I wrote this in a dark mood, so sorry. I also put a messabe in there about cutting yourself. Bad idea, it, affect the ones that love you. There are more of those than you think.
                                                            - With Love,
                                                                                 Elizabeth Midford