Chapter 39 "Let's made it up as we go"

Start from the beginning

“No, Louis I mean…” I stop talking and look ahead; there’s a small house like bench, it looks antique but well kept, there is some wild roses surrounding the little building and a place to hang the lamp in the roof.

“What is this place?” I ask walking to read the plaque.

“This whole place, the park and woods included belonged to the St. Lourdes family, this was their backyard, and legend says the owner built this place for his mistress to wait for him” He explains. “The house collapsed a long time ago but this place somehow still stands”

I hesitate and finally step inside, the walls and wooden floor are both white, on the middle there’s a lonely iron bench and a small table, not the real ones I assume.

“Okay I’ll admit it, this is kind of cool” I finally say sitting down, Louis sits next to me.

“There’s an urban legend about this place” He admits, and it’s that a blush I see on his cheeks? It’s too dark to tell but the way he avoids my eyes makes me think it is, what’s gotten him so shy all of a sudden?

“Tell me”

“Not that I believe in it or anything but people say that if a couple sits here after midnight they will get married one day…damn I don’t know why I told you” He curses, I take his hands between mines, I love this side of him, the shy more vulnerable  one.

“Hey Lou” I say softly making him face me.

“I really like you” before he can answer I’m kissing him, it’s a slow kiss at first almost timid since it’s me who starts it, all my vacillation gets lost thought as soon as he responds me and we are both fighting for control as we kiss each other, he pulls away for breath and begins to trace my neck with his lips, and it’s there with my hands in his hair, my legs around his waist and his lips over my neck that a flash captures the moment.

We both pull away surprised, Louis quickly stands in front of me protectively covering me from the camera, I can’t see who’s the paparazzi but I hear giggles.

“What is wrong with you” Louis says annoyed, he’s holding himself back from cursing; I guess they are now recording.

“Louis, where’s Eleanor?” A girl asks I pull aside from Louis and recognize the girl; she was at the park when we arrived.

“Don’t you have anything better to do than to spy on people?” I say trying to stay calm, I don’t care if she gets my face on camera I’m freaking done with this kind of people.

“Don’t you have anything better to do than to screw relationships?” She retorts, I laugh at her.

“Stop acting like you know Louis or what happens on his life just because you read “seventeen” I mock her and take his hand as we walk away, she yells at us, but we both ignore her.

He is quiet, almost too quiet. Maybe he is mad at me, he obviously didn’t want her to get a look at my face, I bit my lip as I wait for him to bash at me.

“I’m sorry” I say after I can’t take his silence.

“Are you serious? Babe, I’m the one who’s sorry I wanted you to have fun and a good memory of our first night together”

“I had fun! Between who cares if we got caught on video?! That’s kind of hot” I joke and he laughs.

“You really are something” He says staring at me and smiling, he turns to the left and I recognize the way to his house.

“Where do you think you’re going? We’re not done yet” I complain.

“And what exactly do you plan on doing at two in the morning?”

“Breakfast of course, everyone knows that breakfast after one o cloak it’s the best kind” He shakes his head.

“You just made that up”

“Like you did with that “urban legend” back there?”  

“I did not!” He say blushing, his accents gets stronger when he’s embarrassed.

“Then breakfast it is” I order with a smile.

*****

I had so much fun reading your opinions, and I honestly was fangirling over their ship name “Alouis” like you guys are awesome, I never even thought about a couple name.

Reading about  why some people don’t like them together its also so interesting, there’s room for so much to happen still, and nothing is set on stone… so just keep that in mind ;)

It was hard to pick the dedication but laughter11 wins this round, like I couldn’t have explained their relationship better “they’re both so perfectly messed up and different that they’re the same” yep. Sounds weird but they are.

So for the next dedication since my book is soo cheesy how about everyone comments their cheesiest line, it can be made up or something you once read!