character backgrounds

A good friend suggested that I should do character backgrounds. shoutout to splasheazy bc they got sum good ass books go check em out pls :)

THEA DANIELS

Thea Sophia Daniels was born on October 22nd, 2001. She her brother, Dimitri Daniels, was one year older than her. They had an amazing childhood. Their parents were happy together and with their kids. Dimitri went to a regular high school, but for freshman and sophomore year, Thea was homeschooled.

Thea played soccer and volleyball throughout her life. She loved to draw, write, and read in her freedom. During the summer, she'd either be at camp, hanging with her friends, or be at her lake house half an hour away from town.

Ever since she was seven years old, she had the same group of friends. Adriana, Staci, Julianna, Ella, Danny, Teddy, Christian, Benny, Dylan, and more. This year at camp, she met another friend named Derek and they became really good friends. Thea's best friend was Adriana. They met in pre-school when they stayed up during nap time talking to each other in pre-school. They've been best friends ever since.

Derek developed feelings for Thea, but ever since she was a little girl, she had a crush on Danny Cartier. Danny Cartier was you're average hottie. Tall, muscular, gorgeous eyes, etc. But he dated a girl named Gianna, Thea's nemesis.

Gianna was a spoiled, blonde, rich girl who always got her way. She had the perfect boy, perfect house, perfect family, perfect friends, etc. The only thing that wasn't perfect about her life was Thea. Everyone loved Thea, except for her. Gianna was jealous and always wanted to destroy Thea Sophia Daniels.
(sometimes i say Thea is a sophomore but i mean junior lmao sorry)

DANNY CARTIER

Danny Powers Cartier was born on December 31st at 11:59pm, 2000. He was supposed to be a junior, but his parents decided to hold him back for a medical problem. Danny eventually had his medical problem fixed, and was ready to join pre-school where he met Thea Sophia Daniels.

Danny always thought of Thea as more than a friend, but she never knew. He mostly dated Gianna when she bribed him to date her with a loli pop in the 5th grade. They broke up when Danny finished the 8th grade and she finished the 9th grade.

Danny's bestfriend's name was Christian North. Christian and Danny met in kindergarten when Christian accidentally colored on Danny's paper and they started scribbling all over each other's papers.

Danny was the captain of the football, lacrosse, and soccer teams. He was the most popular and athletic guy in school. During the summer he basically did what Thea did. Went to camp, hung with friends, and stayed at the lake house next to Thea's.

His family was not as perfect as Thea's though. He was an only child. His father leaves for work, disappears for a few days, then comes back. His mom is a successful business woman and lost interest in her husband a long time ago. She thinks she doesn't need him, but stays married for Danny.

DEREK BAILEY SHEPHERD

Derek Bailey Shepherd was born on August 27th, 2001. His parents were both famous surgeons. Meredith Grey and Derek Shepherd. A few years back, Derek's father died in a car crash after saving two teenagers, one mother, and her daughter.

Since his mother loved her job, he stayed at home while she was at work. During the summer, he would go to Camp Arrowhead. This summer, he met Thea Daniels. He instantly fell in love with her, but he felt that she belonged to Danny.

ADRIANA WEST

Adriana West was born May 17th, 2002. She was adopted on June 19th, 2003 and has been raised in a good home ever since. She was happy.

She met her best friend, Thea, in pre-school.
She also was in the same friend group as Thea since the third grade.

She was feisty, stubborn, but selfless. She always put others before herself. Especially Thea. She would do anything for Thea, and Thea would do the same.

Adriana played lacrosse and cross country. She was the captain of both, since she was the best at both of them. She has won MANY awards from those two sports.

Ever since she was little, she fell in love with Christian North, Danny's best friend. She'd always dreamed that she would become 'Adriana North West.'

CHRISTIAN NORTH

Christian Nicholas Robert North was born on June 21st, 2001. He was always at Danny's house. He even had a blow up mattress in Danny's room for whenever he wanted to sneak in. He had good parents, but they were always busy with work and his siblings, so Danny was his escaped.

Christian fell in love with Adriana the minute he saw her. (WARNING SPOILER, they're getting married in the sequel hehe). He's always been too nervous to ask her out, but he finally had the courage to in sophomore year.

Christian was captain of the captain of the male lacrosse and cross country teams. He was always competing with Adriana. Grades, P.E, sports, everything. It was their cute little thing they had.

————————————-
I got bored and decided to write character backgrounds! Here's the first five and i'll update later if i decide to add more!

edit: i changed a lot of the characters (like their pictures in the intro) so go check them out if ur interested