day 5 . (pt. 1)

[THEA'S P.O.V]
I slowly started opening my eyes.

"Look, she's waking up!" A voice said.

The voice was familiar but I couldn't tell who it belonged to.

My vision started to focus. All of the girls were surrounding me. "What's going on?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"You fainted last night." Cammie said walking towards me. "It's only 7am though, you didn't miss anything." She chuckled.

I sat up. Memories started rushing back in my head. I had my first kiss. With Danny. My face turned a bright pink.

I slowly got out of bed and the girls started hugging me.

"Wait," I said. "I fainted?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Everyone went silent. "You were drugged." Tessa said quietly. Apparently, a kid named Derek drugged you."

"What?" I asked. "He wouldn't—"

"I saw him slip something in your drink." Julianna stepped up. "I wasn't feeling good so I left before I could say anything." She looked down and started tearing up. "I'm sorry."

I pulled her into a hug. "It's okay," I said, "I know you weren't feeling good." I looked at her and giggled.

She smiled wiping her tears away. Staci bursted out laughing knowing what I was referring to.

Cammie and Tessa were confused but they ignored it.
————————————-
I walked into the cafeteria. I had my hoodie on as I walked to my table. For some reason, the Camp Arrowhead kids were sitting in the cafeteria. I looked over and saw Dimitri and Danny sitting with Derek.

Dimitri looked over to me and ran towards me. "Thea!" He said wrapping his arms around me. "I'm so happy you're okay."

I pushed him off. "Why are you sitting with him?" I looked at Derek with disgust.

"What are you talking about?" He tilted his head.

"He drugged me." I said as tears filled my eyes.

He did not look happy. His face immediately filled with anger as he turned towards Derek.

"You little b¡tch." Dimitri said angrily walking towards him. Derek got up and walked backwards.

"Take it easy." Danny said. He was defending Derek? I looked over at Danny. He was trying to calm Dimitri down. "Do you know what he did?" Dimitri said.

"What?" Danny said. "He fucking drugged her." Dimitri said quietly looking at me.

Danny's attention turned to me. He had a mix of hurt and anger in his face. He looked back at Derek with a death stare. He looked like he was about to beat the shit out of him, but these words came out of his mouth:

"Oh."

Dimitri was shocked. "What do you mean 'Oh'? This bastard drugged Thea—"

"I don't care." He said slouching in his seat.

"But—"

"Jesus, Dimitri, I said I don't care!" His voice raised as he dramatically walked out of the room.

I stood there with mixed emotions. I was shocked. I was hurt. I was angry. I was in pain, yet I felt nothing.