day 2 .

[DANNY'S P.O.V]

The sound of a loud air horn blasted through our cabin. "Rise and shine!" Screamed our counselor, Joe. I groaned and put a pillow over my head.

Suddenly, the loud air horn sound was right next to my ear.

"Wake up, Danny, it's 7:30am. We're gonna be late to breakfast." He blew the air horn again.

"Fine, but stop doing that." I whined like a five year old.

I hopped out of bed and changed into some black joggers and a gray tank top. I pulled a navy blue Disneyland hoodie over my head, similar to the one I wore last night. I slipped on my shoes and looked in the mirror. I tried to fix my messy hair, but Christian interrupted me.

"Are you trying to impress Gianna?" A smirk appeared on Christian's face.

"No, someone else, actually." I replied trying to focus on fixing my hair.

"But I thought you two were getting back together?" He raised an eyebrow.

I looked over at him. "Who told you that?" I said. "Gianna has been telling people that—" "Of course she has" I rolled my eyes interrupting him.
———————————-
I walked to the cafeteria where everyone else was. My eyes scanned the room and they landed on Thea.

She was wearing her hair in a messy bun and she wore the same Disneyland sweatshirt I was wearing.

I walked over to her table. "Wow, how on earth are we wearing the same sweatshirt again?" I smirked pulling up a chair.

[THEA'S P.O.V]

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" Our group chanted while a boy named Teddy chugged a cup of milk.

"WOOO!!" We were all cheering and laughing. Benny, Dylan, and Christian were patting him on the back.

"Ooohhh Theaaa" Adriana said with a smirk on her face. "Wha—"

"Wow, how on earth are we wearing the same sweatshirt again?" Danny said as he pulled up a chair. I looked down at my sweatshirt and then at his.

"Wow, how did you even—" I started but I was interrupted by Julianna.

"You guys are so cute." She blurted out.

We all went silent. He put his arm around me trying to tease me, "I think so too." He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes, "You're such a tease." I giggled. He winked at me and I blushed. "I-I'm gonna go get some more orange juice."

I got up and quickly walked away. I heard them all laugh as I walked away. I smiled and shook my head.

As I walked towards the orange juice, Gianna and her group of friends stopped me.

"Hi Thea!" She grinned. "Hey Gianna.." I said trying to get past her and her friends.

She saw that I was trying to get past her, so she moved to the side. I started walking again but her friend, Chanel, tripped me and I fell into Danny's arms.

Our eyes locked again, but then he put me back on my feet.

"Gianna," He cleared his throat. "Leave Thea alone, please." He clenched his jaw.

"Of course!" She showed a fake smile and walked off with her friends.

Her friend Raquelle looked at me with a worried look, but turned around and caught up with the group.

"You ok, T?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said slightly smiling. "Good."

He pulled me into a hug. His body was so warm and muscular. I didn't want to let go but he pulled away.