“Okay, we all know what’s going down today right? Jax, take Ope, Chibs and Tig down to the warehouse and pull the plug. If she doesn’t give him up, I’ll have to make a trip up to the Pen and talk to Otto.” Clay said.

We all nodded in agreement and Clay banged the gavel. They guys followed me out to the bikes and we got ready to go.

“Alright, let’s make this as quick and painless as possible. I want this over with.” I told them.

I knew they understood. We fired up our bikes and rode off to the warehouse. Luanne was in the middle of filming when we walked up. I nodded for Opie and Tig to clear the talent out of there. I made my way on to the set and up to the male actor that was about to untie a girls swimsuit bottoms with his teeth.

“Get out of here.” I told him.

He jumped up from his spot and backed away from me. The girl crossed her arms over her chest and looked passed me at Luanne.

“Jax! What the hell are you doing? You just ruined my shot!” She shouted.

I ignored her and tossed the girl a robe that was on the floor.

“Get movin’” I said.

She sighed and walked away from me. Tig and Opie reappeared and Chibs went into the office to get the books.

“Jax, what is going on?” Luanne asked me.

This time I turned to face her. She swallowed hard and instinctively touched her wrists. They had purple bruises around them like bracelets. I felt a sick twist in my gut looking at them, but forced myself not to show it.

“What’s going on is we’re done with you giving us the run around. You’re out of here. We’re pulling our funding and taking the warehouse back.” I said.

Her mouth fell open and she looked at each of us.

“Y-you can’t do that. Without this space I have nowhere to shoot from. I’ll go broke and have to go back to sucking dick. I can’t do that again Jax, I can’t!” She said as she wrapped her arms around herself.

I took a long step towards her and backed her into her directors chair.

“Then tell us where he is.” I said.

The sadness and fear in her eyes turned to anger.

“What do you mean? I did tell you!” She shouted.

I shook my head and leaned in close to her, putting my hands on the arms of the chair. Luanne sunk back as far as she could.

“You’re a lying whore. No one has been in that house in years. I’m done playing games. If you don’t tell us where he is Luanne, taking your business isn’t the worst that’ll happen to you.” I whispered.

She gulped and I saw her start to tremble.

“I’m an old lady. I’m Otto’s old lady, you can’t touch me Jax.” She said.

I smiled a dark smile at her and stood up straight.

“Oh but we can. You stole from the club. That’s a big no-no. You know what we do to thieves. Otto won’t be able to protect you.” Chibs said from behind me.

Luanne let it sink in for a moment. She knew exactly what happens to thieves. They die. A single tear rolled down her cheek and crashed onto her knee.

“He’s gone. He took the money I gave him and left Charming. I don’t know where he is now. You have to believe me.” She said without looking at me.