chapter twenty-eight

Mckayla

This was exactly where I belonged. Lying on Jax's chest and listening to his deep, steady breathing. It was still early and the sun had just started creeping its way through the windows behind the bed. There's something about the morning light that makes everything appear beautiful. Even the horrible dark purple bruises surrounding Jax's eyes didn't look as bad as I knew they were.

Jax was still fast asleep with one arm up behind his head. I smiled to myself and pressed a soft kiss to his chest. When he didn't stir, I slowly pulled myself up on to my elbow to look at him more closely. My fingertips found their way to the day old stubble on his sharp jaw and I traced a path from his temple to his chin. Still he didn't move. If he could sleep through that, I wondered what else he could sleep through. A smirk pulled on to my lips and with every ounce of stealth that I could muster I slipped under the sheet.

I kissed him softly down his chest, all the way to his lower abdomen. I grinned to myself when I felt his muscles tense under my lips. Excitement buzzed through my body as I got nestled between Jax's strong legs. One of the many things I love about Jax Teller is he always sleeps naked. That was definitely working in my favor this morning.

He wasn't completely hard yet, but that was fine. He would be soon. With a feather-light touch I ran my fingertip along the vein running up his thick cock. Jax didn't react but his growing member sure did. I giggled and licked my lips. The fun was about to begin. I replaced my finger with my tongue and followed the same path. I had to force myself to hold back a moan when I tasted a bead of precum that had formed at his tip. I swirled my tongue over the tip and wrapped my lips around it. Jax's breath hitched and I froze. When he didn't move, I kept going.

Slowly I pushed him deeper into my mouth until I felt him bump the back of my throat. I swallowed around him and Jax let out a deep moan. I could feel him clutching the sheets in his fists and I smiled to myself. Now I was going all the way. I let him fall out of my mouth and used my hand to spread my saliva down to the base of his cock. I started to pick up the pace and felt his hips jerk up hard.

The sheet was suddenly ripped from above me, leaving me exposed for him to see. I'm sure it was a sight to behold; me, lying between his legs, with his gorgeous cock in my hands. I locked my eyes with his beautiful blue ones. His pupils were blown wide and he was biting down hard on his plump bottom lip. I shot him a wink and took him into my mouth once more. This time, I took him until I was nuzzling the soft blonde hair at his base.

"C-Christ, McKayla." He said with a shaky breath.

One of his hands knotted in my hair, not forcing me to move, just because he needed something to hold on to. His moans were coming more frequently and I could feel him throbbing hard against my tongue. I knew it wouldn't be long. It was time to bring out the 'big gun'. I slid him almost completely out, so I could wrap my lips tightly around his tip and flick it rapidly with the tip of tongue. With one hand I began to stroke him quickly and with the other I cupped his balls.

"Shit baby, I'm gonna cum!" Jax moaned.

I moaned around him and looked up with the biggest, most innocent look in my eyes that I could manage. It was his undoing. The sound that was coming from him was almost animalistic. His hips were thrusting wildly as he chased his end. Both hands flew to my hair and he muttered a slew of curse words as he pulled hard. He let out a final moan as his warm cum began to coat my mouth and throat. I hummed in delight and swallowed up everything he had to give.

When his cock finally stopped pulsing, I let him fall out of my mouth, making a loud 'pop'. Jax exhaled shakily and threw his head back hard on the pillows. I giggled and wiped a bit of excess that leaked out of my mouth. Jax had opened one of his eyes and stared at me in astonishment.