Chapter seventeen

When we pulled up to the Clubhouse, I went straight for the bar. I grabbed the bottle of Jack and took a long pull from it. The burning of the liquor was welcoming. Juice and Tig were sitting on the couch, staring into space. Chibs sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"How you doing, love?" He asked me softly.

I took another long pull and hung my head.

"I don't know." I answered honestly.

He let out a sigh and took the bottle from me.

"I know, darlin'. I know."

When he finished with the bottle, I took if back from him and held it by the neck. Chibs didn't say anything else to me so I just drank. Shot after shot after shot. I drank until I couldn't see Jax or Kips' faces anymore.

The clubhouse was too quiet for me. I stumbled over to the juke box and put on something slow with a deep, thumping bass. I closed my eyes and let the music take me. Before I knew it, I was in front of Tig and Juice at the pole.

Never before this moment have I danced on a pole, but the movements flowed out of me like water. I was spinning and dancing like a pro. Juice's mouth dropped to the floor and Tig just sat back and watched. I tipped back the bottle again and slid down from the small stage the pole was on and made my way over to Tig. Through blurred eyes, I sat on his lap facing him. I brought the bottle to his lips and he took a long drink. From what I could make out, his pale blue eyes were on fire.

"What next babe?" He asked me.

His voice was thick with need. His hands roamed all over my hips and slid up my back. I reached down and felt his growing member through his jeans and winked at him. With one shift movement, he picked me up and carried me back to the apartment, the bottle of JD still in my hand.

'KNOCK KNOCK'

"We're at the table!" It was Juice.

My eyes shot open. The sun was blazing through the curtains. I winced and pulled myself up. Why was Juice telling me they were meeting at the table?

"Gimme a minute." A voice said from beside me.

I froze. Lying in bed with me, wrapped in the sheet from the waist down, was Tig.

"Oh my God." I shrieked as I looked down at my naked body.

Tig chuckled and I scrambled to pull the Harley Davidson blanket that was on the bed around me.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" I whispered.

By now, Tig was dragging himself out of the bed. I noticed, as the sheet slipped from his body, that he was still in his jeans.

"You invited me, sweetheart." He said as he buttoned up his dark blue shirt.

I invited him to my bed? What the hell happened last night? As he picked up his cut off the floor, he grabbed the almost empty Jack Daniel's bottle and finished it up.

"Breakfast of champions." He said with a smile.

I was in too much shock to say anything. My thoughts were running wild. What if he tells someone? What if Jax finds out? I looked up at him and opened my mouth to beg him to keep this quiet, but he stopped me.

"We'll keep this between us, okay?" He asked.

I sighed in relief and nodded. He nodded once then left me alone in the room. A deep sigh escaped me and I ran my hands through my hair. It was full of knots. I groaned and made my way to the bathroom.