"Hey, baby." I smirked.

"Hi." He chuckled, quickly kissing my lips.

"Tea and coffee?" I questioned, forcing a smile.

If we got there before Ryan and left before he saw us we'd be fine.

"You bet!" Keith smiled, gaining my attention.

I put on my helmet as he put on his before getting on the back of the seat. I zipped up my jacket as Keith wrapped his arms around my waist. I kicked the kick stand up before starting up my bike, and driving down the road.

I pulled over as we reached the small coffee shop. I put up the bikes kickstand as Keith got off the bike. I pulled out the key from the ignition as I took off my helmet. Shoving the key in my jackets pocket, I got up off the bike.

I held my helmet under my arm, as I followed Keith into the coffee shop. He opened the door and walked in, holding it open for me to follow. I went and sat down at a table while Keith went up to order our drinks and such.

A few minutes later Keith walked over to the table holding two coffee cups and two little plastic bags.

"I got you a chocolate chip muffin." He smiled as he set down everything.

"Thank you." I chuckled, opening the plastic tab on my coffee cup.

I heard an motorcycle engine roar to life and quickly tuned to look out text window. Within seconds of turning my bike was gone. I stood up to run out but Keith grabbed my arm.

"There's no sense in running after them." Keith sighed, "Sit."

I reluctantly say down, only to take a small sip of my coffee. I looked up at the clock 2:45. Travis, Ryan, and god knows who else is waiting outside.

I took my muffin out of it's plastic bag with a sigh. Taking a bite, I looked over at Keith. He was smiling back at me. When he smiled he had a dimple, only one, one the left side. I wonder if he has back dimples...

I smiled back at him, our eyes locking together. Violet eyes... Purple, galaxy like orbs... Why did everything about Keith have to be so perfect?

I watched his face go red, as he looked away, I could almost hardly see it, but he was smiling softly.

I smirked and continued to eat my muffin, the fact that my bike had just been stolen almost slipping my mind.

There was a comfortable silence between us, until Keith stood up.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded in response before standing up. He grabbed my hand as we walked towards the doors together, intertwining our fingers. Our hands fit together perfectly, it's like his hands were made to hold mine-

They kinda were... That's weird to think about. Keith and I were made for each other. We are meant to be together.

I smiled to myself as Keith opened the door and lead me outside. I squeezed his hand lightly as we walked out onto the pavement,

He pulled me off down the street and I forgot what I was worried about what harm could Ryan do?

Just as I thought that Ryan stepped out from the ally in front of us.

"Shouldn't you be with your family, Lance?" Ryan questioned taking a step foward.

I took a step back pulling Keith with me, before walking into two tall hooded people. I jumped forward, not losing my grip on Keith's hand. Another person walked out beside Ryan.

I scanned each person. Where was Travis?

"I don't want to hurt that pretty little face of yours, loverboy. So how about you step aside and let us at the fag?" One of the hooded people questioned. I knew that voice, Kurt.

That meant the other was Ram, I couldn't tell who the third one was.

I backed up into the store behind me, keeping Keith behind me. I let go of his hand, and balled each of mine into fists.

If I was going down, I wouldn't w going down without a fight. Ram threw a punch at me, which I caught. Kicking him hard in the knee, causing it to give out before uppercutting him as hard as I could. He spit out blood.

"that all ya got?" I smirked.

I ran full force into Ryan, knocking him down. I sat ontop of him, pinning him down before punching him repeatedly in the face. Someone pulled me off from behind. Before I knew it, Kurt and Ram were holding me back. The third hooded person punched me in the stomach, before punching me in the face.

I looked up, as they grabbed my hair and slammed my head into their knee. I blackout of a second as Kurt and Ram dropped me. I fall into the pavment. Ram pinned me to the ground with his foot. I looked up and watched Ryan punch Keith, once, twice, three times...

"Ryan! Leave him alone!" I screamed, causing Ram to press his foot harder into my back.

The screeching of tires filled my ears as my stolen bike turned the corner, stopping right in front of Ryan. The person in the bike got up and in one swift movement, made Ryan fall to the ground. The person took on both Kurt and the mystery person at once, knocking them both down. I felt Ram lift his foot off me, only to watch him turn and run off.

Kurt, and the mystery person followed, leaving just Ryan. I wobbly stood up, and walked over to Keith. His once pastel blue jumped was now red with blood. His nose was bleeding, he had a black eye, he was bleeding from his mouth. I sighed and lighting pushed his air back. He coughed and weakly smiled at me.

I looked back and Ryan was gone. The person who had rode in on my bike took of their helmet. I looked up an watched Travis smirk down at me. I smiled and looked back at Keith. His chest heaving.

"Where the hell did you learn to fight like that?" I asked.

"Heh, you remember Aaron?" Travis replied, a smile in his voice.

I shook my head, "your car around?"

"Down the street. I'll go get it." With that Travis ran off.

Keith was sat against a wall, "you didn't have to do that..." He spoke quietly.

"Of course I did... I'm your boyfriend." I smiled, softly kissing his forehead, "Now. Let's get you home."

Travis pulled up around the corner, I stood up and bent down to help up Keith. I put one arm around his back, before hooking my other arm under his legs, and carrying him bridle style.

Travis opened the back car door and I set Keith down in the seat.

"I know the address don't worry." Travis spoke as he walked around the car, getting into the front seat.

"I'll meet you over there, then?" I asked, grabbing the helmet from the ground.

He only nodded as he started up the car.

---------
Jesus, look who's not dead.
It's been a while. My summer has been pretty busy. School starts up for me next week. Wish me luck in grade 10.
Can you believe 20gayteen is almost over? It's crazy. The year went by so quickly...
Anyway, don't forget to like and comment or whatever.
Okay.
Bye.
-Lance💙