Travis🌱: yeah... Conner and Evan finally got together too.

Lance🐬: jeez, I've missed a lot.

Travis🌱: heh, I guess you have...

Lance🐬: so who's that new kid that sits at the table? The one in the red sweater with the patches?

Travis🌱: Michael. He's pretty cool.

Lance🐬: Michael... Rich has talked about him before, I think...

Travis🌱: yeah, he's a friend of his apparently, I don't know why he never invited him to hang before, he's really cool. Him and Conner really get along.

Lance🐬: heh... I miss you guys, my new friends are really great, But I feel like an outcast. Like, you've seen me with them.

Travis🌱: you do stand out like a sore thumb.

Lance🐬: shut up...

Travis🌱: I have to go, I'll talk to you later. bye.

Lance🐬: see ya

It felt good to talk to Travis again. It felt great to have my best friend back. I scrolled through my phone before sitting up and grabbing my headphones from my bedside table. I pulled them into my phone, before laying back down. I put a earbud in each ear before going to my music app and scrolling through the songs.

I decided on one and tapped the screen, before shutting off my phone and setting it on my stomach. Closing my eyes, just to listen to the music that filled my senses.

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do, about you now.

I softly sighed to myself.

There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how.

My phone buzzed on my stomach, I picked it up as looked at the screen.

Cause maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me.

1 new message from: Keith💘

and after all your my Wonderwall.

I smiled to myself, before swiping to open the notification.

Keith💘: Are you busy today?

Lance🌙: I can make time for you ;)

Keith💘: Do you wanna hang out around 2:30? I get off work then.

Lance🌙: Yeah, sure. I'll pick you up at the flower shoppe, and then you can come over! You've never been to my house, and nobody's home ;))

Keith💘: oh? Where's Lavender, Laurence, and Lanny?

Lance🌙: they had to do something this weekend... So I'll pick you up at 2:30?

Keith💘: sounds great.

I sighed, knowing Keith he'll make me stop at the coffee house anyway...

/|\

My jacket flapped in the wind at my sides as I drove my motorcycle down the street. I was on my way to the flower shoppe to get Keith. I saw him standing outside, as I approached the small store. I slowed down and pulled up to where he stood.

I kicked the stand up and took of my helmet, shaking my head. My hair softly swishing and blowing in the little wind.

Keith smiled and walked over to me.