18. Dream Team

"Xavier." Reign starts calmly while keeping her eyes on her surroundings. Looking up at Hilton, she saw that he was hardly paying attention to the phone call as he kept his eyes ahead analysing every corner of the room- from the constant twitching of his hand on his gun, she knew he was ready to take down any surprise appearances. The pair were crouched down behind a stack of Zeus's supplies. It seemed Zeus had used his sudden move to Barbados as a business opportunity re-enforcing the thought that they both had - someone had sold them out.

"Yooooo, Where are you guys?" Za practically screams into the phone causing both Hilton and Reign to flinch. If he were any louder, the whole of Barbados would be able to hear him, let alone Zeus and his crew. Hilton turns immediately and glares at Reign - he had told her that it was a bad idea to call the crew but as usual she wasn't having it and called anyway.

"Shut up." Hilton hisses into the phone.

"Listen," Reign says more softly than her companion. "We're at Zeus's hideout and we need y'all to-"

"You're what? Are you crazy? Fuck is y'all doing there. We been looking everywhere for y'all all-" Za starts ranting even louder than before. At this point, Hilton was ready to explode. Clearly, his friend was terrible at taking hints. He was practically giving them a death sentence at this point - if they were found, it'd be hard for them to escape. Hilton and Reign weren't out to kill anyone, not even Zeus. They only wanted to end it all and they had found just the way how. The element of surprise was the one thing Hilton thought would give them an advantage over Zeus and they couldn't lose that.

"Listen you loudass fuck nigga, tell Gunner to get the location off this phone. Get here. All of y'all including the opps." Hilton spits into the phone angrily before dropping it and grabbing Reign's hand to lead her through the abandoned arcade. As they're walking away, Reign crushes the phone with her feet. The boy turns to her in surprise, she smirks at him before whispering in his ear. "We can't have any loose ends right?"

He nods at her and kisses her forehead quickly before walking forward with determination written all over his face. "Let's get this over with."

.
.
.
.
Earlier in the day

"Damn Ray!" Lucas shouts while dropping his cards in defeat and anger

"Damn Ray!" Lucas shouts while dropping his cards in defeat and anger. Some members of both crews had decided to play a few rounds of poker after their breakfast but the games had become sour. "How are you just gonna win every round yo? You cheating."

Her emerald eyes flick up to look at him in amusement, she drops her cigar to fix her bandana before picking it up again and taking a long drag before puffing it all out onto Lucas's face. She didn't smoke but it was always a pleasure to annoy Lucas and it worked. "Man you know I don't cheat, y'all just can't play." She shrugs causing the whole table to crash into uproar.