After 20 minutes of waiting, the waitress came back with a couple of guys behind her holding the trays of food.

You see, the table that we were using was oval shaped. Once the bitc- I mean waitress finished passing out our food, she 'accidentally' spilled coke all over my white blouse. Really bitch, Really? Do you want to be cut?

"Ooooh, I'm so sorry" She bit her lip from trying not to laugh.

My cheeks immediately turned red, I quickly got up and raced towards the bathroom. That slag completely did that whole thing on purpose.

"Ughhhh" I groaned while trying to wipe away the ice cold drink off of my skin and shirt.

It was no use, the drink already dried up and now it looks like I vomited on my shirt, It was also really sticky. FUCK.

"HANNAH!" Monica and Adela screamed as they charged inside the bathroom.

"How am I suppose to cover this up? It's completely visible" I whined.

"Here, wear this." Adela passed me the top she bought earlier at Forever 21.

"Thanks" I sighed as I entered one of the stalls to change.

The top was a light beige stone crochet hanky hem top.

"The top looks so cute" Monica squealed as I exited the stalls with my stained shirt in one hand.

"I can't believe that bitch did that" Adela growled.

"It's fine!" I sighed as I washed my hands.

"FINE? ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME? Hannah, she was basically throwing herself on top of Harry and she purposely spilled soda on you, and your fine with that?" She screamed.

"Adela, Of coarse I'm not ok. But I don't want to start any drama and I didn't wanna ruin everyone else's night just by one little mistake" I sighed while giving her a smile.

"Fine, I'm sorry I snapped at you like that. It's just that, you guys know me already. I can't stand bitches like her." She chuckled

"Yes Adela, we know" Monica and I both giggled.

As we exited the bathroom, we saw the boys waiting patiently for us.

"Once again, so sorry about that." The waitress giggled as she approached us.

"It's fine love" I smiled.

"And by the way, it was kinda your fault." She mumbled as we made our way towards the table.

The three of us stopped walking as we turned around and glared back at the waitress.

"Excuse me?" Adela snapped.

"It wasn't really my fault. She placed the drink way too close to the edge of the table which made me spill it all over her" She explained while twirling with her hair.

Okay, I suddenly had the urge to bitch slap her across the face with a hammer. She is definitely not getting any tip for tonight. She's basically asking to be punched.

"Uhmm, It was YOUR fault ok Missy? You clearly did that on purpose so don't you fucking blame Hannah for what happened ok?" Adela shouted while stretching her hand out to slap her.

The rest of the boys came rushing towards us when they realized what was happening. Niall was trying to hold back Adela from attacking the waitress.

Thank god that the restaurant only had 2 other costumers besides us.

"Bitch, how dare you! Get the hell out!" The waitress screamed while she pointed towards the exit and her other hand held her cheek from where Adela had slapped her.