𝘿𝙊𝘾𝙏𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙇

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Doctor WhoConfidential ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Doctor Who
Confidential ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Doctor!" Amy and Lexi shouted, causing the Doctor to look up from pressing buttons on the console only to see how the Pond twins were hanging onto the edge of the top of the TARDIS just outside the doors as they floated in space above the Starship UK.

"Come on." The Doctor said as he quickly rushed over to where the two sisters were hanging out the doors. "I've found us a spaceship."

***

"It's into deep space and deep trouble, as the Doctor makes a splash in his latest adventure."

***

"Ahhhh!" Amy and Lexi screamed before they and the Doctor fell down the shute, the Doctor having just pressed the 'protest' button.

***

"Argh!" Matt (as the Doctor) screamed, the crew filming him as he dropped down six feet from a tube and onto a mat (no pun intended) that was covered in... who all knows what.

***

"And right in the thick of it are his new companions, Amy and Lexi Pond."

***

"Ahhh!" Kassidy (as Lexi) screamed, the crew filming her as she dropped down six feet from the tube in much the same way Matt had, landing right next to him before moving aside as they kept rolling. Everyone watching as Karen (as Amy) then dropped down from the tube with a scream a few seconds later, landing right next to Kassidy.

***

Dressed in her hoodie, fuzzy zebra-striped pajama pants, and panther slippers, Lexi cautiously looked around as she entered the tent. Taking note of how dark it was, save for a few flashing red emergency lights.

***

The Doctor and Amy climbed down the ladder of a maintenance corridor, Amy grinning as she hopped down onto the floor.

****

"Kassidy brings so much of herself to the role as Lexi, just as Karen brings so much of herself to the role as Amy." Matt explained, filming his interview segment. "But I think they both have their own unique traits that set them apart from each other as well."