𝙏 𝙃 𝙍 𝙀 𝙀

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Three ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝙀𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙆𝘼! ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"They really need to update their room service menu." Kassidy commented, sitting cross-legged on one of the two beds in her and Karen's Cardiff hotel room while going over the room service menu she had found on the nightstand. "Although, this chocolate Tiramisu doesn't sound too bad."

"I'm trying to prepare for an audition, and you're thinking about food?" Karen rolled her eyes as she paced in front of the two beds.

"What? I'm hungry." Kassidy shrugged, flipping to the next page of the room service menu. "Besides, it's nighttime and it's also getting a bit late. Why not think about food?"

"The audition callback is tomorrow. You know this." Karen reminded her, stopping in front of the bed Kassidy was sitting on. "Can you at least try and act like you feel sympathy?"

"Ha!" Kassidy threw her head back in laughter. "Trust me, Kazza. You are the last person that needs sympathy. You're going to do great. I don't understand why you're stressing. You've already auditioned for this part once. This is a callback, you should be psyched-up for it."

"That's easy for you to say." She responded before going and flopping down onto the other bed. "It's not like you're the one that has the audition."

"No, you're right." Kassidy admitted, closing the room service menu before uncrossing her legs and sitting on the edge of the bed to face her sister. "However, you did ask me to come along with you and be the supportive sister. You know I'm going to say yes when you ask or say something like that to me."

"Just another reason why you're my most favorite person in the whole world." Karen grinned as she sat up, both Gillan twins now sitting on the edges of the beds as they faced each other. "Still, the whole time leading up to it is no less nerve-wracking. I mean, you said it yourself. I've already auditioned for this once. But since this is a callback, I'm going to be reading with the person who's already got a role for this thing while also reading in front of a bunch of executives."

"And you're gonna knock 'em dead." Kassidy smiled before clapping her hands together. "Now, how 'bout you don't stress about the audition for the rest of the night? We can order some room service."

"You know what? You're right." Karen sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "Too much stress is not good."

"Exactly." Kassidy grinned, patted her sister's knee before picking the room service menu back up and opening it. "So, Tiramisu..."