𝙀 𝙇 𝙀 𝙑 𝙀 𝙉

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Eleven ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙍 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙎 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Author's Note

Just as a note (obviously, or else I wouldn't be writing this AN), this chapter is something that took place during the events of the previous chapter.

So. . .Enjoy! 😘

━━━━━━━━━━

Dear, sweet Arthur Darvill was just sat on the sofa in his trailer as he was reading over his 'The Big Bang' script while contemplating on what he wanted for dinner that night. Grab a quick bite to eat somewhere? Or stop by the supermarket and grab a few things to make something back at the flat? Granted, he didn't cook for himself often, but he wasn't that bad at it.

Arthur sighed, putting his thoughts of dinner aside for the moment as he turned to the next page in his script while he continued to read. However, he didn't even get halfway down the page before the door to his trailer was thrown open, letting a somewhat flustered Matt storm his way in.

"How can I do this? This is not the sort of thing that happens to me." Matt muttered as he began pacing the length of Arthur's trailer, completely not even looking at said man who was on the sofa and was now watching him with slightly widened eyes given that he had been intruded on so suddenly. "I mean, it's happened before. But this time it actually means something and we now have a better idea of why that is so. Anyway, I do have to make it actually look like it means something."

"Oh, whatever seems to be the problem, Matthew?" Arthur questioned, tilting his head slightly, letting the tiniest smirk cross his features as he looked at his friend.

"Oh, you know damn well what!" Matt snapped as he paused in his pacing, tapping his rolled up script against Arthur's head. He was even still in his Doctor attire. Well, save for the tweed jacket and bow tie. He undid the top couple of buttons of his shirt to give himself a little breathing room as he looked at Arthur. "I know you're not stupid."

"Alright... Just give me a second to get all huffy and weird like you." Arthur sighed, setting his script aside before standing from the sofa and taking a deep breath as he prepared to speak. "Can you believe you have to do what you have to do? It's like you don't even want to do it even though you've already had to do it almost half a dozen times. I mean, come on!"