𝙏 𝙀 𝙉

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Ten ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

✿ 🌷 ❀ ( Ten ) ❀ 🌷 ✿

❛ 𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙓, 𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙓 𝙄𝙎
𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍 ❜

🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻 ⑅* 🐚 ⑅* 🌻
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"This is actually really adorable with young Amelia and Alexis." Karen commented while sitting criss-cross on the sofa in Kassidy's trailer as the two of them were reading over their 'The Big Bang' scripts for the read through the following morning.

"What part are you at?" Kassidy asked, flipping to the next page in her own script while taking a sip of tea as she sat at the small table by the little kitchenette.

"They're dragging their aunt through the museum to get to the Pandorica." She answered, smiling a bit as she turned the page.

"Well, at the very beginning we find out that Lexi isn't actually dead." Kassidy said before grinning as she stared down at her script. "Anyway, just wait. You're almost there."

It was only a couple of moments more before Karen gasped slightly and let out a laugh. "Amy gets inside the Pandorica somehow... But it was the Doctor who was put in there at the end of the previous episode."

"Well, we'll find out what's going on if we keep reading." Kassidy giggled, flipping to the next page in her script as she got to the part where Rory was talking to Amy's body as he and Lexi sat next to each other against a log.

"Knock knock." Miss Alex Kingston said cheerily as she opened the trailer door and stepped inside. "How are things?"

"Can't complain." Karen smiled as Alex shut the door before coming to sit next to her on the sofa, her own script in-hand.

"Care for some tea, Alex?" Kassidy offered, looking up from her script.

"Oh, no thank you, dear. I won't be staying long. Just thought I'd come and visit a bit before I have to go and shoot a small scene in the TARDIS." She answered, opening up to where she had marked her place in her script.

"Is it where it's exploding?" Karen guessed, tilting her head slightly.

"Yes. It shouldn't take long to film." Alex said, waving a hand aimlessly. "It's just that's happening at the same time all the other chaos is occurring at the end of 'The Pandorica Opens'. Might as well get this little bit shot."

Kassidy nodded once before looking back down at her script, speaking as she turned the page. "What do you think of 'The Big Bang' so far, Alex?"

"Oh, I like it very much." She answered, a knowing gleam in her eye that didn't go unnoticed by Karen. "Have you finished reading it yet?"

"We're not even halfway through." Karen answered, deciding not to question her as they went back to reading their scripts.