chapter 19. end of all pain

"You got everything you need?"
Maya asked as I closed my backpack. "Yeah. Im sorry this all happens so soon. I didnt know about the money" I said. "I shouldve given you your own part before. But now that the club is sold, me, Max and you are all billionares" Maya smiled. I laughed and threw the bag on my shoulder. "Be careful. Okay?" Maya asked kissing me on the neck. "I will" I said hugging her. "Call me." She whispered as I opened the door, to a better future.

As I stepped inside the house I knew I was more than mad at Kells. What he did was really shitty but now that I finally got the money and shit together we can finally leave this place. Me and Kells.
I put my jacket to hang and walked more in. I didnt see him on the couch so I went to his room. No he wasnt there either."Kells?"
I asked knocking on the bathroom door. I tryed opening it but there was something put against the door on the other side. "Babe?"I asked. "I know You're probably confused.. and I just want you to know that I wanna talk with you" I said. "Im.. Im not mad" I said waiting for his answer.
"Fine. Be mad then. I'll be in my room when you come out. I have a surprise." I said leaving the door.

I sat in my room taking my shoes off and took out my phone going through it.
15 minutes went by but Kells didnt come out of the bathroom. He didnt even make a sound.
I walked upstairs slowly going to the bathroom door. "Babe?" I asked but I didnt get a reply. "Baby?" I asked smiling and showing it in my voice.
I pushed the door so much I could get it open.
But as It opened what I saw was horrifying.
Kells was sitting against the wall with a needle and empty bottles next to him with his left sleeve pulled up. "Kells!!" I yelled running to him on the floor starting to shake him and hold his pale face with my hands. As I shaked him, there was blood starting to run out of his mouth violently. It wouldnt stop running. "No!!" I yelled trying to everything to help him. "What did you do?!" I was yelling with tears in my eyes and his blood allover my hands. He suddenly started coughing and breathing heavily. "Kells!!!..."
I was crying on him holding his head in my hands petting his cheek. "Baby..."He got out of his mouth looking at me with his eyes slightly open. "Baby look at me, look at me" I was whimpering holding him. He was trying to say something but I couldnt tell what. He held his hand on my cheek. "Kells im here" I said crying.
His eyes started to slowly close.
"Kells!!" I yelled. "Kells!!" I yelled shaking him over and over again. "Baby. I got the cash.. We can... We can leave" I said crying and petting his cheek. "We can leave somewhere else where we can be together.. We can move to another land"
I said. "What did you do?!??"
I yelled loud hugging him but then I started slowly realising there was nothing to be done. Kells closed his eyes and give up slowly. "No. No baby" I said. "Stay here, stay with me" I said crying and taking his hands. "Baby im right here"
I said. He looked so calm. I put my hand against his neck trying to find pulse but I couldnt. "No.." I whimpered. "Why would you do that?!" I yelled.
I got up breathtaken and completely in shock. As I stepped backwards staring at his lifeless body I step on something crunchy. I looked under my foot and saw a note all crumbled up.
I slowly took it to my shaky hands opening it. "Im sorry" was written on it with a man's picture and phone number.
It was the same man I slept with for cash.
My phone started ringing so I took it out akd picked it up.

"Maya?!" I yelled crying. "Cara.." She said sounding breathtaken. "Whatever you do, dont stay in that house! Leave!" She yelled. "What?" I asked crying. "They're after you! Kells killed Anthony" she said.
I slowly let go of the phone as it fell on the floor and I stared at the wall numb. "Leave! You're their main suspect!" Maya yelled from the phone that just fell on the floor just before the call ended. I stared to walk backwards to the door with tears in my eyes.
I ran downstairs putting my shoes on and already heard the sirens far away from the house. I got out and ran into my car throwing everything in the back then starting the motor. I drove away from the house and into the street gasing away. Into a new tomorrow❤️