chapter 10. rainbows

"What happened?" Maya asked confused as I got inside the car. "He." I said. "Did you fight again?" She asked. I nodded my head and wiped my hair away from my face. "Im so sorry.." She said. "Dont be. Besides, you shouldnt be worried about me." I said. "I am. You're my best friend" She said. I smiled and hugged her. "How about we drive to the spa now? Relax" She said. "Sounds so nice" I said. "Lets go then" She said starting the car.

"I had so much fun!" I said as we stepped inside my house. "Me too. Damn.. and the guy by the pool.. I would smash" Maya said. I laughed and put my keys on the counter. "Where's Kells?" She asked. "Idk. Probably somewhere. But I dont need him" I said. Maya laughed.
We had both drank a lot at the spa and we were completely in a different world. My head was a mess and I couldn't think straight. Literally
I turned my face and looked at her. "Thank you. For this night. It was amazing" She said. "No. Thank you" I said. She smiled.
"So. What's next?" She asked. I looked at her and she looked at me.

I just kissed her fast. At this point I didn't realise what I had done. I was so messed up in my head it seemed like a good option.
Maya put her hand on my neck pulling me to her and kissing me. We were making out just standing there in the middle of the room.

"Well. What do we got here?" I heard Kells ask right a few feet away from us. We both stopped and turned our looks at him
"Kells.." I said looking at him. "Girls licking eachother. I would love to keep watching but the other girl happens to be my girlfriend" He said. I just looked down ashamed
"You can go home Maya. I'll solve this with her" Kells said slowly walking to us. Maya looked at me worried and then leaving

I just stood there shaking as he got closer and closer to me. "You're a lesbian huh? Since when" He said. "I-Im not I dont know what happened-.." I said. "You know exactly what happened. Why did you kiss her?" He asked. I was quiet just staring at the floor. "Why did you kiss her?!" He yelled. "I didnt" I said.  "I saw you" He said. "So stop lying bitch. Why did you kiss her?" He asked. "To make me jealous maybe?" He asked. "I didnt eaven know you were home" I said.

He was surrounding me like a shark with boat. My heart bet out of my chest.

"Whatever. Was this some kind of a revenge?" He asked. "No it was just a moral aberration-" I said. "Yeah.. Of course it was." He said.
He grabbed my jaw with his hand holding me there tightly. "If I see you kissing her, or whatever else You're doing-.." He said. "You'll what? Beat me?" I asked. "It wouldnt be so nice to you. Since you got such a pretty body" He said being really close to me to where I just felt his breathing against my face. I closed my eyes. "How long have you been fucking?" He asked. "We havent fucked I told you it was just a.. kiss" I said. "A kiss? You think im stupid?" He asked. I shaked my head 'no'.
"Stop playing with me then little girl. Cause I see what You're trying to do" He said grabbing my arms and putting me against the wall. I held my eyes closed shaking. "She did the hickeys on your neck, am I right?" He asked. I shaked my head

He slowly leaned against me kissing my neck. I heard my phone buzz in my hand so I looked at it and I got a message from Maya.

-Are you okay? :/

Kells quickly took my phone from my hand putting it in His pocket. "Give it back" I said. "What you say?" He asked. I was quiet. "Thats right. Nothing" He said carrying on to kiss me.
He undid the buttons on my shirt turning me around and throwing it on the floor. He slid his hands infront of me and opened my jeans.
He continued kissing my neck and back undoing my bra.
He took off his shirt throwing it the same way he threw mine
He then held my hands walking me in my room and putting me on the bed. "Take your panties off" he whispered to my ear. I shaked my head. "No?" He asked. Since I didnt reply, He came to me putting me down on the bed. He dragged off my panties slowly kissing my stomach. He stood infront of me opening his belt and dragging down his jeans with the dumb-ass chain clinging again.
He came on top of me kissing me. "I want you baby" he whispered in my ear.
I put my head in a comfortable position just relaxing myself. He lifted my legs apart a little bit then putting himself in me. He layed on top of me moving back and forth