A/N & Sequel?

Hey lovelies!

This is unrelated so can skip ahead if you'd like: my trip to Europe was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed it a lot, even though the weather was very weird (27 degrees outside and then a thunder storm begins). Europeans are so polite, it was definitely something to get used to, since in my home country being very polite is actually considered quite rude (we call our president by his nickname, our teachers by their first names and children are allowed to be as loud as they wish). Anyway, the trip still was great:)

About the inspiration to this story:
This year I have been struggling to answer the question of why do people want to be around me (don't worry, nothing too bad:). I know I have my friends, who are the most amazing, loyal people I could ever ask for, but I did not understand why they would want to be friends with me. Each one of my friends is an amazing person, and I just thought that I'm normal. There's no reason for them to like me; I have nothing to offer.

In this story, Jade struggles with the same thing. She can't seem to find the reason why Perrie should date her, regarding of what she considers as her "disadvantages" (like having trouble with money). Because of that, she pushes Perrie away. What Jade doesn't realize is that Perrie loves her for the person that she is: the funny comments she makes, her passion for the things she loves and her belief everything will be fine, that hard times pass. These are the things which make Jade a wonderful person which is worth spending time with.

As the writing of this story progressed, I have realized I am a nice person, I can be funny, and now I can see why my friends are my friends. I'm lucky to have them, and they're as much as lucky to have me.

SEQUEL: I am proud to say I have started working on a sequel to this story! However, I'm not sure if I'll publish it, so if you intend reading it, please leave a comment (a simple "SEQUEL!" will do).

Even though I absolutely love the ending of this story, it still feels a bit uncompleted and I would like you to hear the rest of the story. I don't know when it will be up (if it will be), but I think it will be around the beginning of September:)

Thank you so so much for reading! It's been a wonderful journey💐