Chapter 2

"Tara! Mrs. Dallas is on the phone for you" my mom yelled from down stairs at 6:00 a.m this morning which woke me up.

I lifted the covers from off me and threw them on the floor. I moved my legs to the side of my bed to slip my feet into my bunny slippers. I put my rope on and rushed down stairs. I grabbed the phone from my mom and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi Tara"

"Hi"

"So... I was wondering if you could maybe come to school a little bit earlier than usual and meet me in my classroom."

"Okay?" I said confused

"Okay! See ya then!"

I rushed upstairs to get dressed and put my makeup on. I decided to look cute today, so I put on a dress and my hightop converse. I curled my hair and then added a cute black bow to match my floral dress.

I walked outside to go to my car and just my luck it was raining.

I ran to my car with my back pack over my head. I got in, opened the door and drove to school.

Lexie's POV

"Matt! Where is Tara?! School starts in 30 minutes and it take 20 to get there she is our ride".

"She probably is running late we will be fine".

Tara's POV

I hurried into Mrs. Dallas's classroom to find someone else with her. I couldn't believe it. It was Taylor!

"Hello Tara", she greeted me

"Hey sweet cheeks!"

"Hi..." I said a little annoyed

"Tara, so you are one of my best students, well are my best student in class."

"Yes?"

"Well Taylor here... Umm.. Not so much. He failed his last test and has poor reports from his previous school."

"Ok, so.. How is this my problem?"

"He needs a tutor".

I almost threw up in my mouth! There is no way I would ever be in the same room alone with him in my entire life!

"If you agree to tutor him I will give you some extra college credits..?"

"Fine I will do it!"

Taylor's POV

*yes! I get to be alone with her. She will start liking me and then we will start dating! That's it always is. Come on the ladies can't resist me!👅*

"Ok when do you want to meet? We can go to my place?"

"How about later today like 5?" She asked

"Ya." See ya then"
***********************************

Hi Everyone...

So I hope you have been enjoying my book so far. I will definitely have more excitement later in the book but for now this is all I got.

Hope you don't mind

Thx😘

~Tara🐨✌️

~Tara🐷✌️