•danger magnet•

"sᴀʏ, ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʏs ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ's ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"

~ ᴊᴜsᴛɪɴ ʙɪᴇʙᴇʀ 'ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'

Kol waited all night for Allison, he had even sent out Rebekah to look for her. While Kol and Elijah waited in hiding he had to explain to his brother what had happened, more importantly, what their mother had done. Elijah was filled instantly with regret for leaving. He promised the girl no harm, that he'd insure his safety and selfishly he had left. The men grew tired of waiting and Kol thought that maybe Allison chose to stay in Mystic Falls, maybe she changed her mind.

Allison and Rebekah laid in the back of a truck tied up. Rebekah was awake and laid weakly waiting for her friend to wake up.

I woke up hearing Rebekah letting out every curse word in her vocabulary. "What happened," I said letting my eyes flutter open.

"Ah sleeping beauty, it seems your uncle has outed everyone to the council." She said and I groaned as I tried to stretch my legs out.

"Why weren't you with your brothers?" I asked as I fought with the chains.

"Kol sent me looking for you. He was worried when you didn't show." She said just as I got the chains off.

"How in the bloody hell did you manage to do that with no strength?" She asked and I smirked.

"I'm an Argent, I practically designed these," I said and just as I was reaching over to help her the truck crashed sending me flying back.

"Are you alright?" Rebekah called out but before I could say anything the back doors of the van were ripped open.

"Tyler?" I said seeing him standing there. He came in and helped me out much to my surprise. He leaned me against the van before going back in.

He came back empty-handed. "We can't leave without her," I said as he grabbed me bridal style.

"She'll be fine." He said before speeding us out of there. Tyler carried me through the woods as we headed back towards home.

"How are you alive?" I asked looking up at him. I didn't need him to hold me but I allowed him to.

"I guess I'm harder to kill than you'd think." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"I should be in France by now," I said with a sigh as I hopped down from his arms and leaned against a tree.

"What's in France?" He asked and I shrugged.

"A place for Kol and I to hide from Alaric. He made sure we had a plan in case Nik died. I hope he didn't leave without me." I said and Tyler put on an odd smirk.

"He'd never leave without you, love." He said and I turned my head quickly to look at him.

"Did you just call me "love"? " I asked and the smirk widened.

"I don't know, love. Did I?" He said as I walked over closely.

"Don't play with me Tyler, I appreciate what you did-" I said but stopped as I stared into his dark eyes. All I could think of was the decades dance.

"Nik," I said with a weak smile as I turned my head confused.

"I'm sorry for my appearance but my options were slim." He said and I just hugged him.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect you."

"You never have to worry about me, love. I always have a plan." Klaus said and he meant it. He had so many plans, but one never consisted of caring for her as much as he did.