I stare at him while he takes his book then I discreetly sights. It's so obvious he doesn't remember, it just proves that I'm even more invisible than I thought...Great. But at least he is not a jerk so I should try and help him

-          We should focus on stuff you missed at the exam, so if you have any question just feel free to ask

I offer him another big smile trying to reassure him and lighten the mood.

He may have never pay attention to me, it doesn't mean my crush will just go away.

**

Hoseok side

I have to admit it, this girl is really smart, and nice. She keeps explaining things to me, patiently, not mocking me once and I feel more and more at ease but also more and more guilty about my attitude last night...

-          Hoseok? Are you alright? She waves in front of my eyes

-          Oh sorry I was spacing out...I say stretching my arms...

She nods and takes a look at her watch

-          it's pretty late we've been working all day so maybe we should take a break

-          I can only agree I feel like my brain is going to explode! I laugh a bit; do you want something to drink? Though I'm not sure there is anything else but beer or water since Jin hyung left...

-          I'll be fine with water...She chuckles a bit

As I'm about to stand up I feel a sharp pain in my ankle, I wince a bit and she immediately comes closer

-          Oh no don't move I'll go and get them!

I shrug her hand off my arm and try my best to control the anger in my voice

-          I can't handle this, thank you.

She instantly rises her hands and takes her phone with an emotionless face. I grit my teeth and slowly walk to the kitchen. As I open the fridge I try to take a deep breath: she doesn't deserve this...She is a good girl and I've already be mean to her once I can't do this again... I palm myself  and go back to her.

She looks at me unsure then back at the glass in front of her

-          Listen I'm sorry for the party the other day and for what happened just now... It's not an excuse but usually I'm not like this, I'm just a bit down these days...

It's actually the first time I ever voice it to someone. I'm not even close to her so maybe that's why: I don't want to worry anyone, but she is not really my friend. Or maybe this is just because I can't stand when people are mad at me, or when I disappoint them, and thinking back of her cute smile and look, I can tell she had some faith in me.

But I'm not sure I worth it.

3rd person POV

Rosé stares at him in silence as he seems lost in his thought. She slowly begins to understand that this wound is affecting him more than physically, it seems to hurt inside too. She bits her lips and softly tap his shoulder in a comforting way.

She wants to do something for him, something more than teaching.

He looks at her, surprised but doesn't really move. He can't help but relax when he hears again her soft voice.

-          It's okay I get it. I should just go right now!

She leaves in a peaceful silence: he thanks her again when she crosses the door. Feeling a bit lighter, she just thinks of him on her way home: you can't tell that they are really close or that something is really happening, but he worked hard today, and he said sorry