"Yeah but it wasn't anything bad..I think she was just saying goodbye." I said and he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Just uh don't stay home alone." He said sounding quite nervous.

"I'll be fine Ric, I'll see you at the dance." I said hanging up the phone and leaning against the door.

"Take a step back." I mumbled to myself.

"Klaus is coming and life will never be like this again." I said squeezing my eyes shut and sliding down the wall onto the floor.

"He's the hurricane."

Right now I was petrified but I was an Argent woman and I couldn't admit that to anyone so I picked myself up off the floor and grabbed my car keys. I drove over to the boarding house, I wanted to talk too Damon. He was the only one I felt comfortable expressing myself to besides Ric.

Without knocking I stormed into the house. "Damon! Are you home?" I yelled out but stopped short seeing Katherine standing in the parlor. I only knew it was her because of the curled hair, dark lip stick and push up bra.

"Oh and you must be the hunter. Katherine." She said smiling as she waved her hand.

"Damon!" I yelled walking past her and towards the stairs.

"Hey daggers, what's wrong?" He asked coming down the stairs redirecting me back towards Katherine.

"I came to talk but I see you have you hands full. When did you open the house to strays?" I asked glancing over at Katherine.

"Feisty, I like that." She said walking over biting the air seductively.

"Knock it off." He said looking at her and then back to me.

"Believe it or not she's here to help. We have a mutual enemy." Damon said attempting to chalk up what Katherine had claimed earlier when Stefan was home.

"You look so much like her you know, Marie Jeanne." Katherine said staring at all my facial features.

"Elijah Mikaelson has had many affairs in his life as a vampire but he's only loved two so far one being her." She let slip her lips causing Damon and I to look at her oddly.

"Why else do you think I snapped her pretty little neck? I needed them both to love me, just like you and Stefan." Katherine mused while Damon scoffed in annoyance.

"You did it yourself? Even with the hunters curse?" I asked and she laughed psychotically.

"When you know a good witch you can be protected from anything." She said with a smirk.

"And look where that got you. Running from the strongest man on the planet, what do you think he's gonna do to your pretty little face when he gets his hands on you?" I asked her and her face dropped slightly.

"He won't kill me, he'll let me go but continue to chase after me. A fate worst than death, always looking over my shoulder." She said and Damons eyes widened shocked with this interaction.

"I guess you can chalk it up to the doppelgänger curse." I said and she laughed shortly.

"Does your bloodline come with one?" She asked and I shrugged.