She laughed and started posing with the peace sign, duck lips, jumping jacks, and then horribly tried to do sit ups. Wow she is mine.

She then got up reaching for my phone, "let me see"

"Why" I asked.

"I want my girlfriend to be in the video too" she said and I shook my head. "Why not?"

"I just don't want to" I told her.

"Not a good enough babe" she said reaching for my phone. "I want the camera to see you too"

I ran around the room as she chased me and I fell landing on my bed and she grabbed the phone. I laid on my back and she crawled on my stomach which I wasn't complaining, holding the phone in my face.

"Now Y/n say hello" she said and I waved.

"Hello" I waved with a smile.

"Now say something about me babe" she said and I thought for a second.

"Nice ass" I said more as a question and that remark got a hit on the arm from Camila. "I'm playing"

"Then come on" she said.

"Ok my girlfriend is this small brunette, most compassionate, smart, and beautiful Camila Cabello, she is really book smart, funny, I love how she rambles about Harry Potter and you just see this dork come out that I love to see, fun fact she has a small mole on her forehead..." she cut me off.

"Ok babe that's enough" she said and we both laughed.

"Alright, So now it's your turn" I said as she gave me my phone. "Now say something about me"

"My name is Camila" and she waved at my phone.

"Karla" I coughed interrupting her.

"My name is Camila" she continued and I smiled. "My girlfriend is no other but the talented, sexy, patient, captivating Y/n Cress. Something about her that many may not know is for first that she's all mine, and she hates Doritos, like seriously she won't eat them something about the smell, but it's cheese, so I don't understand it but that's her. I love when she gets up there on stage and watch her interact and get emotional with the crowd because it means a lot to her. The way when she plays the piano or the guitar just to play it and watching her get lost in it is very intriguing to watch from her, it's like watching her open up without talking."

"That was sweet Mila, thank you" I told her smiling because of what she said of me.

"It's how I feel" she said and I leaned up to kiss her and she instantly reciprocated.

She broke the kiss and held her hand out gesturing for my phone.

I gave it to her and she got off of me and laid beside me. We both was on our sides looking at each other and she was smiling while holding the phone above us and I couldn't help but smile with her.

"And this is us as a couple" Camila said and I kissed her on the cheek.

"And I would appreciate if of you would stop hitting on my girlfriend" I said with a pout.
"It's not fair that I can't kiss you in public and let everyone know you're mines"

She kissed my pout away, "and I be wanting to do the same, you know you have a ton of girls hitting on you"

"But they are not my Mila, I want her now and forever" I said and she blushed.