Mistakes

Y/n pov

I went back inside the venue and did some things Brian wanted me to do. He looked as if he wanted to talk to me about it, but didn't.
I got tired of him looking at me like a sad puppy.

"What" I asked.

"Nothing" he said.

"Did you know" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Of course not, I only known Isabelle was bad news, I didn't know they was hiding a child of yours" Brian whispered.

"Yep, it sucks" I said.

"I'm sorry you're going through this, Angel must've lost his mind" he said and I nodded.

"Speaking of Angel" I said seeing him coming towards us.

Brian then turned around to see my brother coming over.

"I don't want him near me" I whispered to Brian.

"Y/n let me talk to you" Angel pleaded trying to come over to me but Brian blocked him.  "Brian move out my way"

"No" he said.

"What you mean no, you work for me" Angel said shocked.

"Thought we were friends, thought we always said friends before work" Brian said and Angel just shrugged him off of him.

"Brian stay out of it" he told him.

"I'm gonna go and get ready" I told Brian so I can get out of there.

I was in my dressing room going through my phone. I was going through my photo gallery looking at pictures of me and Camila. I laughed at them looking at Camila doing silly faces, but I awed at some with pictures of us kissing or how we would look at each other. I found a video of us when were in my room admiring the beach from my room.

"Babe this is so gorgeous" she told me, she was looking off my patio connected to my room.

I was recording her because when we woke up the light reflected off her so beautiful and I wanted to capture it.

"I'm glad you like the view, it's one of the reasons I brought it a few months ago" I told her. "Also Miami is always a good place to get away"

"It's a beautiful house" she said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Do you walk along the beach often" she asked and I shrugged even though she couldn't see me because I was still laying on the bed she didn't even know I was recording.

"You should, looks like it'll be nice too" she told me.

"Is that so" I asked her coming from behind her sitting my chin in the crook of her neck and she giggled.

"You ok" she asked.

"Yeah I'm just happy we're back together" I told her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Well me too" she said. "Wait do we still count how long we been together or do we have to start over?"

"No I say we still count it" I said with a smile and she turned around.

"Yeah I think so too" she said she stopped and looked at my phone. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing" I asked with a smile and she tilted her head. "Ok yes I'm recording it"

"Why are you recording, not that I mind it" she asked.

"I just wanted to record my girlfriend" I told her. "Do something baby"