Making Love

Y/n POV

"Hey girls" I greeted the them but Camila wasn't with them. "How are you girls doing?"

"We been doing fine, our free day today, so we can relax" Mani answered and I nodded.

I observed the girls but they kept smiling at me and it was getting weird.

"So what are you doing" Lauren asked.

"I tried to go buy these shoes at this shoe place earlier, but I can't find my wallet, and I don't know where I could've left it" I told them.

"What are you guys doing in the lobby" I asked them.

"We talked to some fans and decided to come and chill in here" Ally said

"How are you and Mila" Dinah asked straightforward.

"Good. We just got back together yesterday, so things been good. Actually I haven't talked to her since yesterday and been trying to call her, so you guys know where she is or if she's ok" I asked scratching behind my ear.

"Yeah she's just been sleep ever since we came back shopping from the mall today" Lauren told me and I nodded understanding.

"So should I or should I not go and check up on her?"

"Think its best just to let her sleep" Dinah said and I nodded.

"Ok well thanks girls, it's about 8 o clock and I'm gonna go look for my wallet" I told them giving each a hug.

"You can thank us later" Manj screamed at me which was weird.

"Those girls are so weird" I thought in my head.

I got to my hotel room and noticed it was a do not disturb sign on her door. What the hell. I ignored it and walked into the room locking my door back.

This was weird, all my lights were out and replaced by candles, the room was cleaned, which I don't remember doing.

I looked down and saw arrows telling me where to go. Usually I wouldn't follow no arrows cause they could lead to something unexpected, but this looked like something to follow.

After following the arrows they lead me to my bedroom. It was a note on the bed.

Dear Y/n my lover,
Before I met you I was unaware of the feeling of love. Unaware of the chills you give me when you touch me. Unaware of the passion that I see in your eyes. Unaware of the beat of my heart! Unaware of that close feeling with you. But, now I know that what is love, and that is because of you. Love is a feeling that I cannot really explain, well I know that it is because of you that I feel so in love. This is the first time for me and will be my last love. My feelings are so pure and so true; my heart beats only for you. Baby I am truly in love with you. It is only you!

Love,
Camila

I smiled internally reading the note. I feel really bad now about sleeping with Dua now. I can't let her know or it'll break her heart and I don't want to do that to her. I sat on the bed rereading the note, smiling uncontrollably when someone spoke up.

"Hey baby" I looked up to see Camila in a red lingerie with her hair messy which is still cute.

"Wow" I stuttered our. "Babe you look amazing and I love the note"

She smiled and walked over to me slowly and sat in my lap, causing me to put my arms around her back.

"What's all this for" I asked slowly looking over her body.

"I love you Y/n and I think it's time we should do it" she said looking into my eyes.

I smiled at Camila's proposal, "I think we should wait"