Parental Love (ink, error and pj)

This was requested by @pokemonlover626

It was summer, the blazing sun hitting the earth and it's inhabitants. A skeleton couple sits in the shade of a large oak tree on a  blanket watching their youngest son  play and run around.

The child started to go to far, the shorter of his parents quickly yelled out to him.

"Don't go to far Jammy." He warned sweetly from his spot under the tree.

"Kk papa" his son replied happily running back towards his parents slightly.  After thirty minutes of playing Jammy sat with his parents under the tree.

"Getting hungry kid?" The tallest of the all asked as the child nodded. Papa smiles and opens the basket he'd brought and packed for his family.

He handed Jammy his lunchbox full of healthy foods to help him grow, he starts eating right away despite being only four he has a large appetite.  He hands his husband his food next and then grabbing his own.

As they all ate they chatted, Jammy  asked about his older brother who was at a summer camp. His parents explained that he was at camp and would be coming back next Sunday.

After they finished they packed their things and started back home, they stopped at a ice cream shop and all got ice cream to cool off. They enjoyed the rest of the day in their air conditioned house watching some kids movies and playing board games.  

I know this is short, sorry.