Friends(part 1)

Emily had already lost a best friend named clair a few months ago.

She was left really disturbed until she found Samantha...

The girls had been friends for about 2 months but they hung out alott and did all the crazy stuff together. She made Emily totally forget her past. :)

"...It's okay Samantha I'll go to some relative's house" 

"Seriously Em, a relative? you're talking about your uncle who lives in the middle of nowhere!"

 *Both friends laughed and Emily agreed to stay at samantha's house while she for a party*

Samantha did have a beautiful house. 

Emily turned the t.v on and sat on the comfy couch.She was glad she hadn't gone to her uncle's house. She got totally lost in the t.v show when suddenly she heard a noise coming from the back that stunned her. She grabbed her phone tight and went towards the kitchen. 

On the way she heard a noise again. She started shaking with fear but she kept on moving. As she stepped into the kitchen she hurried to grab a knif to protect herself.

Standing quiet she started texting samantha. Before she could press send she heard something by the kitchen door. She quickly looked back...

and saw  Samantha's puppy looking at Emily with his big eyes.

"OMG Bruno! You scared the hell out of me!"

"Are you hungry?"she asked as she picked it up and searched in the cabinets for his food.

Emily smiled as she was thinking about how scared she was a few seconds ago.

"Samantha's gonna laugh so much when she hears this" she said to the dog again.

She went upstairs, in Samantha's room where she had an awesome music system.

After about half an hour she came downstairs. She went towards the bathroom and saw blood stain on the knob of the room door next to it.

          (READ FRIENDS PART 2)