FEAR..

"Mom!! Can you just stop taking control over my whole freakin life!!" 

"Shut up brad! There's no way I'm gonna let you go out at this time!...when will you be back?? After midnight?"

"so what mum??"

"Brad i've heard alot of rumours about this place,people say that whoever walks by the graveyard is followed by a witch"

"Hahaha...mum you better be kidding me,you don't believe in this stuff,do you?"

"Brad I've heard this from like four different people! they all said that you hear a jingling sound of her jewelry as she follows you,You can't...

"Wow! Great story!....toodles,see u soon,bah bye"

( Brad laughs as he leaves the house)

*gosh my mum's turning into a real freak*

(Brad walks by the pavement nearby the graveyard and finally reaches the cinema safely)

(He buys popcorn,takes his change back,goes inside and watches the horror movie)

( As he leaves the cinema he realizes that it's midnight...he takes the shortcut which is through the graveyard)

He walks by the rocky path with cold breeze giving him shivers...He rubs his hands together and hears a jingling sound....he stops and looks around...no sound and no one around...he continues his journey and hears the sound of jingles again so he walks faster....the faster he ran the louder the sound became...as he saw the graveyard gate he started running even faster..but the sound kept following him...He got out of the graveyard and stumbled upon a tree..

He was found dead next morning..

with his hand on his chest,he was lying by a tree.On the tree was the poster of the horror movie he had seen last night and there were coins fallen out of his pocket....

The coins he got back as change when he bought popcorn made the jingling sound and nothing could've been creepier than the poster at night..

He had a heart attack and died at the spot...The reason of his death was FEAR.

He made the  people's belief in the witch even stronger.