J U V E N I L E S

CHAPTER EIGHT :
TIFFANY'S POINT OF VIEW
AS YOU CAN SEE I AM STARTING TO PUT PICTURES AT THE TOP OF MY CHAPTERS GO BACK TO ALL THE CHAPTERS TO LOOK AT THEM 🤪

I wake up to the sound of muffled conversations coming from all around the room. I can hear jahseh's voice faintly in my ear and a few other voices that I cannot recognize. I slowly open my eyes and squint as the light from the window shines brightly into my eyes. My hands immediately start to rub my eyes causing the pain from the brightness to go away.

I open my eyes once again to find miles up against the wall talking on the phone. Lucas is nowhere to be found. Rakim seems to be playing some sort of game on his phone. And Jahseh is limping to his bed from the bathroom I assume.

Jahseh notices I'm awake as he climbs back into bed. "The Queen has finally awoken" he says in a booming voice. Rakim looks up from his game for a second and then continues to play ignoring my presence. "What time is-" before I can finish my sentence rakim yells out "10:12" without looking up from his screen.

"4 hours of sleep? That's good enough I guess" I say to myself getting up to stretch. As I'm stretching jahseh speaks out "so miles told me you need somewhere to stay for a little bit until Isiah is taken care of"

I nod my head "yeah about that" I sit back in the chair and rest my head on my hand "my family's coming to visit and I haven't told my mom about how crazy Isiah has gotten."

Jahseh sits up in his bed and rests his upper body against all the fluffy pillows on the bed. "When are they coming?" He questions.

I see miles from the corner of my eye get off the phone and walk over towards me. He puts his hand over my shoulder as I answer jahseh's question "tonight and I don't know what to do. They have to stay at the house because that's the only place we could all stay but Isiah's there and he's gonna go all crazy and I can't let my mom see that".

Miles shakes his head "damn your in a lot of trouble girl" before I say anything else I realize that Miles is out of bed and not in his hospital bed but instead of wearing the gown they give the patients he's wearing his regular clothes. "Miles how the hell are you already out of recovery?" I ask shocked.

"Talked the nurse out of keeping me in here, and plus I didn't have too much damage done to me so they just decided to let me out early."

"Oh anyways back to what I was saying I'm gonna have to kick Isiah out or maybe talk him into calming down and staying away from drugs for a couple of days."

"Tiff why don't you just tell your family about what's going on your mom will understand it's okay don't be afraid. Just tell her the situation your in and maybe she can even help you out". Jahseh adds

"Yeah I guess anyways I gotta run back to the house and get a few things and I need some actual sleep so  imma head back"

Miles stops me from getting up "no you can't go back there"

He force pushes me back down in my seat "why not?" He laughs a little "uh hello Isiah is there and I don't want him hurting you so whatever you have at the house is gonna stay there. You can come with me and sleep at the hotel I booked"

I do wanna stay with Miles because he can keep my safe from Isiah but the real reason I want to go to the house and to check on Isiah even though he's done some bad things I don't want to know that he's struggling over there and I'm not doing anything to help him. "I have to go to the house Miles this is important"