B E A S T B O Y

CHAPTER SIX :
TIFFANY'S POINT OF VIEW
THE LAST CHAPTER HAD A LITTLE BIT MORE ACTION AND I HAD FUN WRITING IT SO LET'S SEE IF THIS CHAPTER CAN BEAT THE SCORE BOARD ?

I watch Rakim and Lucas as they devour on their sesame chicken and rice. Every chance they get they try and offer me some but I refuse. Everything that's happened today has made me lose my appetite especially when I think about jahseh getting shot.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and try to distract myself by asking rakim and Lucas questions. "So where do you guys live now. Considering that I've never seen you around Compton"

Rakim is too into his food to answer so Lucas answers for him, "We live Los Angeles now"

"Oh wow that's nice. Ya'll are living good now I see" they both start laughing "yeah we're living pretty good we live in the Sakura Crossing it's an apartment building. It's off of Los Angeles street. Maybe one day you can come down and visit us".

"Yeah of course I will. You guys have always lived together and shit your like the ultimate best friends you do everything together. It's like your brothers almost".

Rakim gets up to throw his trash away in the nearby trash bin. "We are brothers" Lucas says taking a bite of his chicken.

"You sure you don't want nothing Tiffany even if you don't want this I can go buy you something somewhere else?"

I shake my head "I'm just good with a Gatorade or something maybe even a coffee so I can stay awake."

"Yo Rakim, go get Tiffany a Gatorade if they have a coffee get her that instead."

Lucas gets up out of his chair and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a $10 bill and hands it to rakim. "Where do I go? Just any place?"

"Yeah and ask if they have Gatorade if not then go to McDonald's and get her a coffee."

"Alright hold up I'll be right back" rakim walks over towards the Panda Express again.  "When rakim comes back with your drink you should go up to miles' room and visit him. But just you so then ya'll can talk about everything"

"Okay but does he know I'm here? And then I'm gonna visit him?" I ask seeing rakim from the corner of my eye with a Gatorade in his hand, walking towards the table "no he doesn't do it gonna be a whole surprise. But he probably would love to see you." Rakim sets the Gatorade in front of me and sits back down next to Lucas. "Okay I guess I'm off then I'll see you guys later?"

"Where are you going?" Rakim asks with a worried face. "I'm going to visit miles. I need to see him"

Rakim nods his head "we'll be visiting jahseh I guess. So you'll see us up there when your done"

"What room is jahseh in?" Lucas asks "he's in room 206" I say getting up out of my chair and taking the Gatorade in my hand. "Ok Miles is in 210"

As I'm walking to the elevator I start to think about how coincidental it is that we're all together here in the same hospital. Miles, Rakim, and Lucas all happened to be here at the same time I was. All things happen for a reason I guess.

I walk up to the elevator and press the button. It immediately opens and a grown man with three little kids by his side rush out.