"This is disgusting." She muttered.

There are things that she would never get used to. Carina reach to the flushing-chain, and pulled it. In an instant, Carina was flushed into the toilet and appeared at the apparition point of the Ministry. She walked out of the apparition point and was greeted by the security wizard when she passed him.

"Another one sighted?"

"Yeah, they said that it was urgent." Carina shrugged.

"Good luck!"

"Thanks!"

Once Carina came to the Observatory of the Ministry, she was greeted by her co-workers and immediately oriented by what was happening. It wasn't a new star, it was a dying star that might turn to a black hole. It was going to be an all-nighter for her.

•†•

"She's still not back?"

"No, she said that she might be there for a while."

After dropping off Teddy at Twelve Grimmauld Place about three days ago, Carina was only seen outside of the Ministry's Observatory Tower when she aws at break, but after taking a sandwich and a quick cup of coffee, she would immediately go back to the Oberservatory to monitory the dying star and study it.

"You should really tell her to loosen up." Ginny told Harry.

"You think I didn't do that all ready? She's obsessed with her job." Harry said as he placed Teddy's milk beside the boy, and Teddy, happily, drank it.

"I think it's her way of avoiding the current problem she's facing."

"Problem?" Harry asked.

He had snuck a small bag chocolate to Teddy's side, of course, Teddy smiled at the sight of the sweets and quickly opened the bag to got a small chocolate bar. "Lupin's and their love for chocolate", Carina once said as she saw Teddy devour a whole chocolate bar in mere seconds when she gave him one.
Ginny, who had seen Harry's poor attempt to give his godson a bag of chocolates, took the bag from Teddy and hid it in at the top shelf, and sent a knowing look at her husband. It was Ginny that was strict with sweets, not Harry.

"If Teddy gets a stomach ache, you're cleaning him." Ginny said. "And you know what problem." When she saw that Harry still had not get it, Ginny sighed and decided to help him out, "Nott's still not come back."

"Oh, the Nott-problem." Harry grumbled. "Why's she even worrying about him, he's a grown man, he's in total liberty to go out if he likes."

"Nott's staying with Carina, remember, and it's really worrying her that he's not come back since he left to go to a friend's."

"And that friend is..."

"Zabini."

"Then why doesn't she go to Zabini, then?" Harry asked, incredulously. He was now dealing with a slightly hyped Teddy.

"She did, have you forgotten? But Zabini told her that he didn't know – she even went to Malfoy, that was no help as well."

"Why did she even invite him to her home anyway?" Harry asked.

"She's just being nice." Ginny shrugged. "Nott is her... friend." Ginny paused for a second before she said 'friend', not knowing what Theodore was to Carina.

Teddy had now caused a bit of a mess. Ginny turned to Harry with a sigh.

"I told you not to give him any sweets." Ginny said.

"He's a kid, Gin, let him have a bit." Harry grinned as he tended to his godson.

Ginny, not being able help it, smiled at the sight of them. She went to get Teddy from his chair and proceeded to the bathroom for his bath, Harry followed after her.