Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Morella POV

I woke up to yelling outside the bedroom door , I sat up in the bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I listened to the voices one of them was Dalmon's the other was a woman.

"Let me see her she's my daughter in law " the woman whined I heard a loud irritated sigh from Dalmon "Mother she is sleeping you can meet her later " I got out of bed and tiptoed to the door and opened it slightly. Dalmon was standing in the hallway in only sweatpants and arguing with a beautiful older woman. The woman had short brown hair and blue eyes.

"Dalmon" I said as I stepped out of the bedroom he turned to look at me and smiled " Good morning love " I cautiously walked toward the two "Oh my you are so beautiful" The woman said as placed both her hands on my face "Dalmon you picked well she is Lovely" she said while smiling happily "My Grandchildren will be beautiful"My eyes widened at that statement she pulled away from me and turned to Dalmon he cleared his throat and sighed "Sposa this is My mother Martzia " I smiled and nodded at the woman not wanting to be rude. 

"OK mom you've met her now go back downstairs we have to get dressed"He said as he dragged me back in the bedroom. He shut the door and sighed he walked toward me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I tensed in his arms I could feel his warm steady breaths on my neck as he pulled me flush against him. "Relax Sposa you know very well I wont harm you" He whispered and placed a soft kiss on my neck. After a couple minutes of being that way he pulled away "Lets go shower " he said as he started to pull me to the bathroom, My eyes widened "T-together?" I stuttered he chuckled and nodded "I cant shower with you " I yelled as I started to walk away he grabbed my waist and pulled me back "We don't have to shower, would you prefer a bath" he whispered seductively in my ear. I struggled to get out of his arms as he chuckled "we are to be married why are you fretting over things like this?" He let go of my waist and turned me around to look at him he striped his pants and boxers and stood before in his nude glory. I quickly turned away he chuckled "I don't mind you looking its all yours " I ran out the bathroom and into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and took some deep breaths the image of his naked body continued to flash vividly in my poor innocent mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the dinning table with Dalmon and his parents.I stared down at my lap as they conversed about the wedding plans. Dalmon's father who's name I learned is Lawrence,  he is a very terrifying man but he was nice to me. "What do you think Morella?" Martzia asked breaking me out of my thoughts "Uh yea sure" I said uncertainly.Martzia stared at me happily so did Lawrence while Dalmon just looked generally shocked "I didn't think you'd be so willing to have children with me Sposa" Dalmon said with shock and happiness I sat there wide eyed. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST AGREE TO!!!!

Dalmon POV

"I'm expecting lots and lots of grand babies too " My mother said as she sipped her tea "Me and your father only have you left do give us grandchildren so hurry it up we're not getting any younger" I smiled at her "I'm just as eager to have kids as you are but I don't think Morella on the same page"  My mother sighed angrily "What do you think Morella?" my mother asked her. Morella looked up from her lap and looked around "Uh yea sure" she said My mom squealed happily and I stared at Morella in shock. I didn't think she would even want to have my children.  "I didn't think you'd be so willing to have children with me Sposa"  I said happily as I leaned down and kissed her lips she looked a little confused with situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys this is just a tiny Filler chapter. I just wanted to give you guys something while I try to figure out how to piece the rest of the story together I will try to give you a better update as soon as I can I promise 

~Yonna Blu