Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Morella*

I groaned as I slowly felt my self becoming conscious again. I was laying on something very soft and comfortable it felt like silk. I opened my eyes my vision was still a bit blurry.

Memories from earlier flashed through my mind causing me to hop up quickly and look around. I was in a room where the wall in front of me was a mirror like in dance studios . I looked at my reflection instead of wearing my frumpy waitress outfit I was now in a Black Lace Halter baby doll nightie. I looked around I saw a pallet on the floor big soft covers and lots of pillows. That's what I was laying on.

The room was dimly lit. I looked around some more till I found a door. I smiled and ran toward it, my bare feet pounding slightly on the wood floor. I pulled on the door knob and let out a silent cry of glee when it opened it lead to hallway that was brightly lit I quickly ran down the hall till I found the stairs running down them I appeared in a room that looked like a family room or living room.

I could hear voices coming from what I suspected was the kitchen

"How long till she wakes up?" I heard a gruff mans voice ask

"Any minute now we should go check" a girls voice added I quickly ducked down behind a lazy boy chair as the two walked pass without even noticing me. When I thought they were out of hearing range I moved from my hiding spot and ran toward the door and unlocked it I opened the door and ran out the cool hair hitting my exposed legs and arms.

Just as I hit the end of the oddly long drive way I saw a car pull up in front of the house. My eyes widened when i saw it was the handsome who kidnapped me. Before I could run I felt a hands grab me I looked to see the boy who was talking in the kitchen holding me so I wouldn't run and the girl behind him with a scared look on her face.

"D-dalmon uh she uh sort of got out the room cause we forgot to lock the door" the boy stuttered his words

"You dumb fucks ill deal with you later you so lucky she didn't get away give her to me" his voice was firm and threatening. The boy didn't hesitate to push my toward Mr.handsome causing me to stumble before falling into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around me in a tight grip as I struggled to get away "Let me go!" I yelled pound my fist against his chest but getting no reaction he just pulled me closer as if trying to comfort me. I tried push my self away from him but damn he is strong.

"lasciatemi andare bastardo" I yelled at him he looked down at me with a agitated face

"Calm down sposa" he said my eyes widened in horror at that word

Sposa. It's means bride

"I am not your bride" I yelled at him as dragged me into the house against my will he sat me down on the black leather couch but kept a grip on my wrist.

"Listen Sposa your going to marry me if you like it or not. Why wouldn't you want to marry me though I'm handsome, rich, I know how to please a woman and I can get you whatever you want" he said cockily

"I don't care how good looking or wealthy you are I don't want to marry you" I yelled

He sighed grabbing my arm and pulling me up the stairs he pushed me back into the room I woke up in

"I'll give you some time to think Sposa"

He said as he closed the door I could hear the lock click from the outside. I screamed and groaned in frustration tears started to poor from my eyes and stain my Caramel skin cheeks. I lay down on the pallet and close my eyes crying myself to sleep.

*Dalmon/ Handsome*

I sighed as I locked the door I could hear her slight weeping from the other side of the door.

I wanted to comfort her so bad. I may be the leader of one of the biggest gangs but that doesn't mean I can't love and care she is going to be my wife after all.

I walked to my office and sat at my desk I unbuttoned my shirt showing off my bare torso I leaned back in the chair and kicked my feet up. I grabbed my phone and dialed my parents number 

"Hello" my mothers loud voice answered

"Hello Mother how are you" I asked her

"I'm doing well my son may I ask why you are calling?" A smile found it way on my face

" I wanted to tell you and father that I have found my bride and she is very Bella"

There was silence before my moms shrill scream sounded through the phone in took the phone away from my ear chuckling

"OH MY GOSH I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER. OH I WONDER WHAT YOUR CHILDREN WILL LOOK LIKE I CANT WAIT TO HELP HER PICK OUT A WEDDING DRESS AHHH"

I heard some shuffling before my fathers gruff voice sounded " I hear you have find you bride by the way your mother is over already looking through wedding and baby books"

"Yes I have father I've found her but she is a little startled so I have her locked in her room" I said

"That's a bad Idea son it will only make her fear you" well that's the last thing I want

"Bye Father" I said hanging up the phone i stepped out my office and started my way back to her room I took the key out and unlocked the door. I spotted her she was cuddled up on the pallet and sleeping. I smiled as I stripped my clothes till I was in my boxer I beside her wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her so her body was pressed against mine I kissed her forehead and shut my eyes.

_________________________

I'm sorry if this sucked it wasn't as interesting all the drama will start in the next chapter

Follow/vote/comment

-YonnaBlu