Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Morellas POV

"What just happened back there?" I asked once we arrived back to the house "Nothing" he said as he walked into his office I walked after him. "Nothing?" I asked my voice got louder "What do you mean nothing people just died" he tensed when I said that "Yes I saw the bodies before you picked me up"he sighed and walked toward me he grabbed my hand and held it in his bigger one "Its nothing You need worry about" he said rubbing my hand comfortingly. I yanked my hand away "What the hell do you mean ?! Nothing I have to worry about. You kidnapped me and you're forcing me to marry you I was a bit okay with that but People just died ! So I think I have a right to know something considering you dragged me into what ever illegal bullshit you do" I yelled at him he looked shocked and I bet I did too. I was never one to raise my voice or yell I was usually a very calm and quiet person . Where the hell did all that confidence come from ?

He grabbed me by the waist and pushed up against the wall " Don't raise your voice to me " he growled his warm breath fanning against my face he looked scary "I-I'm sorry Dal" I whispered frightened . He stopped and his grip on my waist tightened "What did you call me ?" His voice was dark and husky I whimpered and leaned closer to the door. He looked me in the eyes and I was surprised to see lust instead of anger. He lunged forward and attacked my neck in feverish kisses he pressed his body up against mine. He grabbed my legs and hoisted me up wrapping them around his waist he continued to kiss down my neck till he got the slopes of my dress he pulled my baby doll dress down a but revealing my lacy bra. He placed open mouth kisses on my chest.
"Say my name" he ordered still kissing my upper body " Dalmon" I whimpered in pleasure he shook his name "No. Say the nickname " he growled

"Dal" I mewled out as he started to suck on my my neck again. He placed his hand up my dress and on my thigh I could feel his hand inching up slowly trying to get in contact with my womanly area. That snapped me out of my horny thoughts as I pushed him off me and leaned against the wall breathing heavily. He stared at me with lust filled eyes his hair was in every direction from me running my fingers through it. Did I really just make out with my kidnapper What the hell ?! I yelled in my head mentally scolding myself for my behavior.

"Why'd you push me away?" He growled as he stepped forward

"Tell me what just happened at the Bridal shop" I demanded he sighed and walked toward me he leaned forward "It's nothing you need to worry about"he whispered in my ear as he pulled me against his body "Now how about you go in the living room and watch some tv while handle some business" I whimpered and nodded then scurried into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

I heard his loud steps as he walked to his office when I heard the door shut I quickly jumped and ran to the door. I twisted the knob but I was locked , When the hell did he even lock it. I groaned and stomped my feet , Damn it

Dalmon POV

" I don't give a fuck about if he's with his family tell him I need him to track Cameron" I yelled into the phone
" Alright just calm down" Anthony said "I'll tell him" he hung up and slammed the phone down angrily.

Why the fuck was Cameron back , that little shit was supposed to stay locked up for 20 years. I need to call my dad, I dialed his number and waited for a answer "Hello" he answered with a gruff voice "Dad I need to talk with you it's important " I said ,there was some rustling In the background before he replied "uh rights nows not a good time son I'm kind of busy"

"What the hell could you be doing that's more important then what I have to tell you " I heard slight giggles and moans "Dad? Are you and mom...?" I heard more moans then the phone disconnected "Gross.." I muttered as I put the phone down. I sighed might as well go check on my lovely bride . I walked down the hall and into the living room .

I furrowed my eyebrows she wasn't there "Morella " I called as I walked into the kitchen "She couldn't have escaped" I muttered I have this place on total lockdown "I walked up the stairs and into our room " I smiled softly at what I saw she was laying on the middle of our bed and curled up.

She had changed out of her dress and into a pair of pajamas. I sat on the bed and pulled her sleeping body into my lap , her head resting on my chest and her arms wrapped around my waist . I softly kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair .

Cameron's POV

I stared at the way my brother held the girl In his arms absolutely disgusting. I had to get rid of her , My brother used to have the same hatred for females that I had but our parents got him 'Fixed' I see.

Hey there I know I know I suck. I stopped writing this story at first because of writers block but I'm back and ill try to do regular updates.
-YonnaBlu