HeLL0 ;)

(SKIP THIS PAGE IF YOU WANT)

Sexual content:
Chapter 3 / My Mistake
Chapter 8 / The Party
Chapter 10 / A Quick Cover Up
Chapter 11 / His Intentions

Emotional:
Chapter 2 / whats wrong?
Chapter 12 / decisions

The first chapters are not very long but im making sure that after chapter 4 they will be at least
900-1.5k words. Chapter 3 is when your pov from third person changes to first person for the rest of the book.

i would just like to say that if the storyline doesnt make sense or if ive made a spelling error/mistake then please point it out in the comments! Personaly i dont usually find them myself and i know that they can be annoying so if you could help that would be great :)))

If you dont relate to this main character then just use your imagination and change the story a bit to please your needs. Keep in mind that this is a fanfic so its probably not gonna be totally realistic when it comes to their personalitys lmao.

((Dm me chapter ideas if you want me to put Y O U R ideas in my words, obviously i would give you credit))

Another quick pointer is that sometimes i accidently over use words so once again just tell me if it gets to be too much. Im also canadian so ill try not to but i casually spell words with a "u"
Example: colours, favourite, humour.

I know this floorplan isnt the greatest but its just for if you need a heads up

I know this floorplan isnt the greatest but its just for if you need a heads up. <3

please dont be offended but most of the chapters are mainly revolving around Daniel, Zach, and Jack. If you would like a chapter dedicated to Jonah or Corbyn then simply ask. ;)

8k reads, damn.