Michelle asked her, "Well, aren't you gonna be the one to take over your father's company? You're his legacy, right? So, maybe his company would have a file on you?"

"Yeah, but he would've told me that he has this kind of information about my identity on his company. Right?" Isabella turned her head facing Michelle

Michelle looked back at her and said, "You'll never know until you find out."

Isabella sighed then took a deep breath, exhaling, she clicked into the file and started hacking through the locks and firewalls.

"It's not about me. It's about these criminals. And about what happened at Delmar's." Isabella said to Michelle

Michelle glanced at her laptop and her eyes trailed left to right, "Why does your dad have this on a top-secret file?"

"I don't know." Isabella replied then walked over to her phone that was by the lampshade, "My aunt has been so busy lately and sort of acting all weird when she comes home late."

"Wait, Bella, is your aunt really your aunt?" Michelle asked curiously

Isabella sighed and shakes her head, "No, she's more like a guardian when Anthony is not around."

She continued, "She's an Agent that helps Anthony with his superhero life and his company."

Isabella got her phone and sat back down on the chair, "My aunt had these manila folders stacked on the living room table. And it looked serious and it made me curious."

"Okay, what you'd do?" Michelle asked then Isabella showed her the picture on her phone

Michelle held onto Isabella's phone and analyze the pictures of suspects and potential criminals.

"Bella? You really didn't look at this, did you?" Michelle questioned and Isabella's eyebrows furrowed, "What are you talking about?"

Michelle said to her, "One of the guys that Stark has their eye on for a potential criminal is Liz's father, Bella. Adrian Toomes."

---

Spider-Man was in the back of the truck after he passed out from his second fight with Vulture. At least, he got the bag of weapons away from the villain.

Spider-Man groaned and held onto his head, "Ugh, my head."

Suit Lady replied, "You appear to have a mild concussion."

Spider-Man got up and looked around, "Hey, Suit Lady, where am I right now?"

"I'm not sure. The container walls are hindering my sensors." Suit-Lady responded

Spider-Man told her, "Wait a minute, they've must've hijacked the truck and taken me to their evil lair."

He continued, "Okay, Suit Lady, we have to fight our way out of this one."

"In 3...2...1." Spider-Man ran out of the container and looked around to see many other long metal containers stacked around their current location

"What is this place? Suit Lady, where am I?" Spider-Man asked

Suit Lady answered, "You're in the most secured facility on the eastern seaboard. The Damage Control deep storage vault."

"No! Seriously?" Spider-Man said with his hands on his head then he groaned loudly with frustration

Spider-Man tried opening the vault with all of his strength but it was no use. Suit Lady told him, "The door will most likely remain close until morning."