Friday Night

Lol this is so short and kinda cringey but Wattpad is like dead right now with the Diza soooo here I guess. Also something is coming very sooonnnn hehe. Enjoy I guess. Comment. Ye.
Also btw they're broken up here (rip Diza)

"So I'll see you later tonight?" Liza asks David through FaceTime. "Uhh I hope so, I'll try to make it happen!" He says genuinely hoping to see his best friend. "Okay! I have to go now bye!!" Liza says as David says bye and she ends the call. It's now 8:49 pm and Liza's been a little bored. Everyone in the Vlog Squad was busy doing their own thing so she's sort of been by herself.

However tonight Liza felt.. needy. She walked into her bedroom and plugged her phone to charge. She looked around her aesthetic room before sitting down on her bed, contemplating whether or not she should do what she wanted.

Finally after twenty minutes of deciding, she made up her mind. She walked into her closet and opened a drawer. Inside laid sex toys and things like vibrators for Liza to masterbait. She looked at all of her toys before pulling out a vibrating dildo.

She closed the drawer and went back and into her bed. She slowly took off her pants, then her underwear. She slid her legs under the covers and settled herself in. Then, she took her toy and turned it on. She put it inside of her and then adjusted. Liza groaned softly before laying  herself down. Her toes curled as her back arched slightly off the bed. Soon she felt her stomach bubble as she moans loudly. She grips her sheets and moans out David's name.

As she's pleasuring herself she hears her phone ringing. She looks to see that David wants to FaceTime. She unplugs her phone and answers it-trying not to moan. "Hey Liza!" David said through the phone. "H-hey David" she says struggling. "You okay?" He asks. "Mmhm" she responds biting her lip.

"So whatcha doing?" He asks. "I-uh, I'm just waiting for you!" She says. "Oh okay, well I'm going to be there in about maybe 20 minuets or so" he says and Liza nods. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks chuckling a bit as Liza couldn't help herself and she let out a moan.

"Liza?!" David said out of confusion. "Y-yeah uh David I need to call you back okay?" She struggles. "Uh are you okay?" He asks. "Yes" she says breathily. "Ok see you later" he says and the calls ends. Liza drops her phone on her bed and continues to pleasure herself.

Liza's eyes roll up and she groans. "Oh my god David" she moans out. "Uh yeah?" David says and Liza gasps and turns red. She finally takes it out and turns it off. She's out of breath as she looks at David with embarrassment. "I-I thought you were going to be here in twenty minutes" she stutters.

"Well I wanted to surprise you" he says quietly-still a little in shock. "Oh, well you uh, surprised me" Liza said shifting in her bed. "So.. my name huh" David said cockily teasing Liza. "Shut up" Liza said clearly embarrassed. "Liza Koshy moaned my name and we're not even together" David teased and Liza threw a pillow at him.

"I was horny tonight" Liza shrugged, her cheeks tinted red. "Well if you really want to-" "Don't even think about it" Liza says putting on her underwear and pants. "Okay okay" David said putting his hands up in defense.

"So what do you want to do?" Liza asks. "You" David smirks and Liza rolls her eyes. "What I think you want to do me too" He says busting out laughing. "Stooop" Liza says laughing in embarrassment. "Fine I won't make anymore jokes" David says calming down.

David lays on Liza's bed and picks up her dildo. "I can't believe you have this" He says chuckling. "Can you put that down!" She says slapping him. She walks to her closet and puts it away. David creeps up behind her. "You have more?!" He says, startling Liza. "David get out!" She yells and David lets out a laugh before he's shoved out the closet by Liza.

When she comes out David pushes her on the bed. "David what are you doing?" She says as he hovers over her. "What we both want" he whispers. Liza looks into his beautiful brown eyes before smiling and kissing him passionately on his lips.

and that's what happened Friday night.