PREGNANT?! Pt.2

LIZA'S POV
"Well?!" David says, his voice getting impatient. "I -I can explain that" I say. "Okay, explain!" David says setting the test down and crossing his arms. "Well I can't explain now everything will make sense later just- I can't tell you!" I say walking up closer to him. David rolls his eyes. "We've never .. done it before" he says with his arms still crossed. "I know we haven't" I say walking even close but David walks back. "So there's no way this could be mine" David says with a bit of hurt in his voice. "Well technically it's not yours" I say instantly regretting what I said. LIZA WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID NOW DAVID IS ALREADY SUSPICIOUS!!!
"Jesus David that came out wrong" I say. David looks at me in awe. "Who's is it?" I can tell he's trying not to yell. "Well.. um.. I -I .. don't know..?" I say, and his head shoots up to look me straight in the eye. "What have you slept with so many other guys behind my back that you don't even know who the fucking father is?!?!" David says raising his voice. "No David it's not like that" I say, I can feel the tears building up in my eyes. "I can't believe I have a slut for a girlfriend!" David says and I'm taken back. "David I'm sorry this'll all make sense later I promise!" I say. "Just get in the car" he says with anger in his voice. When we get in the car a try to hold David's hand, like we always do, but he snatches his hand away. "Do you really have the nerve to touch me right now?!? And to think that I loved you" David says with disgust in his voice. I am now crying silently to myself at the fact that he said that he thought he loved me. David and I had been dating for three months now and we haven't said "I love you" yet. And now we can't. He probable never wants to talk to me again. The car ride was awkwardly silent and it hurt.
~They have now arrived at school~
David and I get out of the car still not talking to each other. You could see the tension between us as we walk to our table where our whole squad is. "What's up dudes, you Okay?" Scotty says while his arm is draped over Kristen's shoulder. "Yeah you guys are usually all lovey dovey with each other; holding hands and kissing and" Zane says when David interrupts. "Well why would I want to be doing that with a slut?!" David says with anger in his voice once again. "David I told you I can explain!" I said raising my voice as well. Now everyone is looking. "Tell me Liza! Please explain because right now I really don't want to see your slut face! We should just break up now and make it easy for you!" David said. He's now yelling. My vision goes blurry and tears fill my eyes. All I can do is run away. And that's exactly what I did. I ran home. Everyone had shocked faces, David and I were high school sweethearts and we've never fought before.
GABBIE'S POV (well that's new)
I am in absolute awe at what had just happened. And I instantly knew what it was about. David is now walking away towards his car. "Where are you going?!" I shout out to David. "Home!" David says as he gets into his car and drives away.
~It's now the end of the school day. David and Liza haven't talked to each other and their in their own separate homes~

Still Gabbie's POV
I need to make things right. And fast! I pull up right in front of David's house and I knock on the door. "David open the door I know you're there!" I shout and the door opens. There David is, his hair is a mess and it looks like he's been crying for a long time. "What do you want Gabbie?!?" He says, he sounds like he's had enough. "Look David you got mad at Liza for nothing she was being a good friend and helping me out. She covered for me." David looks at me, still not convinced. "Liza is not pregnant. That pregnancy test was mine" I say confidently. David eyes shoot up to meet mine. "What?!" Is all he said. "Liza and I were supposed to go to an appointment to find out for sure if I'm really pregnant with Zane's baby.   David looks at me in shock. "I didn't want you to know because then you'll tell Zane and I wanted to know for sure if I was pregnant or not then to tell Zane. That's what Liza and I were doing yesterday. And she covered saying it was hers so you wouldn't find out it was mine" I say and now David looks heartbroken. "I just yelled at Liza for no reason" he whispers with a tear rolling down his cheek. "I'm a terrible boyfriend". He says with his head hanging low. "You're not. Just go apologize to her and and make things right. She'll forgive you" I say. He nods and puts shoes on and gets ready to go.
~At Liza's house~
David's POV
I'm at her doorstep and I'm so nervous. I don't know what I'm going to say yet.

Liza's POV (I know David's POV was short lol)
I hear a knock in the door and I get up to open it. It's probably just Gabbie. I open it and I see David standing there. He looks nervous. "David. I know what you're going to say" I get interrupted by David kissing me passionately. I'm taken back but I kiss back. When we break form the kiss he looks straight in my eyes. "I'm so sorry for everything. Gabbie told me what happened and I feel like a dick!" David said and I can't help but chuckle. "It's okay David, I guess I'd do the same" I say kissing him again. "Liza?" David said. "Yeah?" "We never got to finish the last episode of Riverdale" David said. I giggle and kiss him again. "Let's finish then" I whisper.

Okay well that was the end of that! Give me suggestions for the next Oneshot! Did ya like it?