PREGNANT?

LIZA'S POV
"I'm telling you I think the dad did it!" I say slightly laughing. "I'm telling you the sheriff did killed Jason! He's so suspicious!" Says David pointing towards the TV. We're currently watching Riverdale and we've been here for over an hour now just TALKING about it. "Jesus can we just continue to watch the show? Then we'll see who's right" I say in a challenging tone in my voice. "Bring it on baby"    I chuckle and peck him on the cheek. He kisses me softly on my lips and it turns into a very heated make out. It's probably been about fifteen minutes now and we're still at it. Until...
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
My heart jumped almost out of my chest as I walked towards the door. I wasn't expecting anyone.
I open the door and it's Gabbie! "Hey Gab, what are you doing here?" I say slowly opening the door to let her in. "I really need to talk to you about something" Gabbie says with a worried expression. "Okay sure sit in the couch" I say patting the couch, motioning for her to sit. "No I'm sorry could we go up to your room, it's more of a girl thing, sorry David" Gabbie says twiddling her fingers. I look at David and he gives me a nod. "It's no problem, I'll just wa" I quickly cut him off " You're NOT watching Riverdale without me!" I give him a playful death stare. "Okay Okay! I won't watch Riverdale I'll just watch something else" David says putting his hands up in defense while slightly chuckling. I smile and give him a quick peck on the lips but he pulls me in and kisses me back harder. I smile in the kiss but Gabbie clears her throat loudly, signaling that she's waiting.
Gabbie and I are in my room and Gabbie is pacing like crazy. " Okay Gab, tell me what's wrong" I say in a calming voice. "I don't know what's happening but b-but I -I think I'm pr-p- I think I'm pregnant!" Gabbie says. There's so much fear in her eyes but she closes them when I pull her in for a hug. "I don't know what to do!" Gabbie says and she softly starts to cry but I calm her down. "Is it Zane's?" I say twirling her hair around my finger. " It has to be, but I haven't taken the test yet. I'm too afraid to" Gabbie says slowly standing back up off the bed. "Look we'll go together and get the pregnancy test and then you'll take it. But those aren't always so accurate so I'm going to schedule an appointment for as soon as possible" I say caressing her shoulder. "Okay" Gabbie says with slight worry in her voice. I grab a light jacket off my vanity and we head down the stairs and I see David laying on the couch sleeping peacefully. I giggle and give him a kiss on his forehead and he slowly wakes up. "I'm going to be right back Okay? I'm just going to the store real quick" I say in a low calm voice. He nods and goes back to sleep.

~They bought the pregnancy test and now they're back in Liza's room- AN/Yeah yeah I know I'm lazy

It's been 5 minuets and Gabbie comes back with both of the pregnancy tests. "One says positive but the other says negative" Gabbie says, I know she's terrified. I would be too. I mean we're only seventeen years old and still in high school. But it's up to Gabbie and Zane to decide what to do with the baby, even if there is one.

"Okay, well now we'll just have to wait, I'm going to schedule an appointment for you tomorrow to see if you're actually pregnant or not" I say and Gabbie nods. "But please don't tell David because then he'll tell Zane and I don't want Zane knowing until after I take the test" Gabbie says and I nod assertively. "I won't" I say and Gabbie hugs me tight. "Thank you so much! How did I find such a great best friend?" Gabbie says and I flip my hair. "I don't know man" I giggle and she joins in. "Well I should go home we have school tomorrow" Gabbie says. "Yeah" I say and we go out into the living room. David is now laying in the same position just on his phone. " Bye David see you tomorrow!" Gabbie says as she hugs me and walks out. David looks at me and I lay down next to him. "Everything Okay?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "I don't know, but it's a lot to take in" I say looking straight. "Can you tell me?" I sit up straight and put my hand on David's knee. "Sorry bub I can't right now but you'll know soon" I say hoping he'll understand. "Okay" he nods and I sigh, mentally cheering that he didn't question anything.
Soon enough David and I fall asleep together and I mentally prepare myself for tomorrow.
~Monday morning~
I'm finishing off my makeup and David is in the bathroom. I walk down my stairs and grab my book bag, ready to go. David had been in the bathroom for a while, I wonder if he's okay.
"LIZA!!" I hear David scream. "Yeah babe?!" I yell form down the stairs. I see David walking down the stairs holding.. oh my lord. "Liza what the fuck is this?!" David is holding the pregnancy test in his hand and I just become stiff. "Well?!"

To be continued...

AN/ Do ya like it? Tell me your thoughts! Also
make sure to request ideas! Ok byeeeeeeeeeee