'I can't do that Noah. She just got a beaten. I can't make it worse' I argued back.

'Fine if you won't do it then I will. Just let me take over' he responds back.

I trust Noah with my life so he didn't have to ask me twice to let him have control. Noah knows what was best for us both. I'm too weak to do what's right for us.

And just like that, I let him have control.

•••
🔅Noah🔅

It's easy to trick Samuel into giving me control. Samuel is a weak pushover. He would never be enough for Alexandra like I am. But right now that doesn't matter. Right now I have to go teach her a lesson on who she should be rightfully loving.

Samuel hadn't moved from his spot once he left the cell. He was just outside the basement door that goes to the cell.

I turn around and enter the basement. As I close the door behind me I stare at Alexandra. I smirked at her. She stood her ground and glared at me.

That's what I love about her. She strong no matter the situation she's put in.

I slowly walk to her cell. Once I reach it I open the cell door with the spare key I took from Miguel. It was actually easy to take it because that bastard drinks so much.

She stands as fast as she can even though she's weak. I admire and love her strength. And she will learn to love me back.

"What do you want Samuel?" her sweet angel voice cracked as she demanded but she didn't let that faze her.

"I want you" I stepped forward "to love me back as much as I do" I finished.

She stepped back this time and spoke: "I will never love you."

The hatred in her voice when she said never was enough to piss me off. "How can you not love me when we grew up together."

She looked at me confused but covered it up.

"I don't care, I will never love someone so heartless and cruel like you" I walked over to her and pinned her against the wall. She whimpered from the impact.

"You will love me whether you like it or not" I whispered in her ear. I traveled kisses down her neck. She tried to get out of my hold but she wasn't strong enough, not in her condition.

"John please stop" she cried.

The name of another man stopped me. I pulled back and saw her eyes closed. When she noticed I stopped she looked at me in panic.

"WHO THE HELL IS JOHN!" I yelled demanding an answer.

I heard a chuckle come from behind me. I turn around to see Miguel standing there with his arms crossing. He smirked at me and then Alexandra. From the corner of my eye, I could see her look away in shame. He knows who this John is.

I walked to Miguel "I" step "said" step "who" step "is" step "JOHN!" I asked again.

"My best friend" He smirked but not at me but Alexandra.