11) Kenny McCormick x Reader

Start from the beginning

He grinned, giving me a hug and telling me to be back by closing time. I nodded, accepting his terms and conditions (although not reading into them) and made my way out. "So Kenny, I've decided that you can show me around, but if you try anything I will fuck you up."

He looked shocked, but I was only innocent like that around my cousin. I took the cigarette from his slightly chapped lips and placed it between mine, taking a drag and walking towards what looked to be the mall. "You smoke?"

"Occasionally, although, I do get high a lot."

"So that whole innocent thing is just an act for Butters?"

"Absolutely. Do I look innocent to you?"

*Kenny's POV*

I looked her up and down. Skin tight ripped up jeans, a tight low cut v-neck noodle strap and a spring jacket. She definitely did look slightly innocent. "A little, but since I know you're not, I can take it and break it babe."

I winked at her, and smirked when she bit her lip. "I might let you, but, you're gonna have to work for it McCormick."

She softly grazed her hand across my area and smirked. "If I could take you now, I'd fuck the shit out of you."

"Mmm, save that energy, I'm pretty convinced it might just happen eventually."

"God, you're like the chick version of me. I'm oddly aroused."

She grinned. This girl is going to rock my world. "Hey! Is there any bars around? I'll pay."

Rock it right now. Take this whole world, and fucking rock it for me. "Yeah, I can take you to a pretty good one, it's called Skeeter's, my dad has been going there since I've been born."

"So, I can safely assume you're single since you've been eyeing me up since you've seen me, correct?"

I nodded. "I can safely assume that you're not seeing anyone else either since you grazed my junk with that hand of yours."

"You mean Jennifer Lopez?" She asked holding her hand up.

"God please no, you were almost a perfect 10."

She laughed, wiping a fake tear from her eye. "I'm just joshing you, I hate that kind of shit."

I opened the door for her, watching her hips sway as she walked in. I instantly noticed that everyone in the bar way eyeing her like she was meth or cat urine. I silently growled and wrapped my arm tightly around her shoulders. "Stay close to me, these fucking dicks are eyeing you like you're candy."

She giggled, rolling her eyes. "So you can and no one else can?"

"That's because I plan on keeping you by my side for life." I said. "I'm like a wolf and you're my future mate. I need to show my dominance among these wanna be wolves."

"Oh, so fancy. I'll have 6 shots of tequila and a beer for this fox right here." She said pointing at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, can I get those 6 shots in a double shot glass? I've had a long day of innocence and I'm trying to drown my sweetness."

Skeeter looked at me and back to her before shrugging and getting the shot glasses. "If possible, I'd like the worm. The hallucinations are fuckin' amazing!"

She sat down on the bar stool next to me. "You can sit next to me, I won't bite you too hard.~"

I smirked, enjoying her humor. "So Kentucky huh? What's that like?"