u.

As I was getting close to the front door of my house, I saw a deemed light on the living room. My mom must be waiting for me. I was scared to find out that maybe she has my letter with her and is crying in desperation for me to arrive soon, otherwise I believe she will call the police any time soon. 

I approached to the door and unlocked to get in, I walked to the living room and there she was. But... she was reading a magazine, and wasn't looking so worry or anything, which led me to think that she didn't saw my letter at all and on a very deep part of my heart I was glad.

"Hey baby!" She said, smiling at me.

"What are you doing up, mom?"

"Waiting for you, of course" She answered me, putting the magazine aside. "I didn't know you were going to go out"

"It was a last minute thing, sorry for not letting you know"

She turned off the light and walked to me, hugging me in the process. So tight I felt like choking. "I'm so glad you're here" And gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I'll go to sleep now that I'm sure you're safe. Your dinner is on the oven, ok? Eat something and go to sleep soon is freezing"

"Sure" I answered, although I'm not hungry at all.

She was going up the stairs when suddenly stopped. "That's a new perfume?"

"What?" I frowned.

"You smell like... roses, I think... Is that a new perfume?"

Oh. "No... I was...it... It was from a friend"

"Oh..." She said as she smirked. "Ok... night" and continued her way.

I turned around towards the kitchen because all I want is a little bit of juice of water, if I must say, I took my jacket off and out of curiosity I smiled it. Yes, it smells like roses, her perfume went all over my clothes. Remembering her right now in the safety of my place right after I tried to not come back anymore, gives me chills. 

She was an angel, the person I was looking for, what I was waiting for, she asked me what some others never did.

I smile a little but then it fades away, because even if she saved me I still feel a bit of pain in my heart.

This just doesn't go away easily.

Going next day to school is even worst. I have to choose what face I'll use today to hide this whole darkness in me. It's annoying to fake I'm happy and enthusiast to see them, to cover up this image of mine that is the realest of all my images.