Chapter 5 - by xXMade2LoveXx

I'm dedicating this to my best friend. This isn't just a "oh, she voted for my chapter, I'll dedicate one to her" thing. She's such an amazing person and I love her so much :3 If it wasn't for her I'd never have posted anything on Wattpad. I don't know where I'd be without her. Love you, Carma! Scar xx

____________________________________________________________________________

**Fred's POV**

I watch Elena run out and for a second considered going after her, but then I thought, why should I? I sat down and continued on my essay, now more distracted then ever.

"Well, that was weird," George says, "Oliver... I can't believe it."

"Really?" I snarl. I can feel George's gaze boring into the back of my head. I look up and sigh.

"Sorry," I say, "it's just..."

He nods and I know he understands. I look down at my essay and shake my head.

"I think I'll ask Rae to read it over," I say, "where is she, anyway?"

"Don't know," George shrugs, "probably outside, nature freak."

I smirk at my brother as he says this. He gets a glow when he talks about Rae and, although he'd never admit it, he's whipped. I walk outside and look around the grounds. Sure enough, Rae is sitting under a tree, her nose buried in a book. I sneak up behind her and bite her softly on the neck.

"AH! Fred!" she cries, clutching her heart. I laugh and sit down next to her.

"Give it here," she says, taking my essay, "how's Elena going?"

I don't reply and Rae looks at me and raises her eyebrows.

"The whole Oliver thing..." I sigh, "whatever, if she likes him..."

Rae rolls her eyes.

"Maybe if you had manned up and asked her out before someone else did," she says, "then you wouldn't have anything to complain about."

"You think George should do that?" I ask her slyly. She raises an eyebrow at me.

"George?" she asks.

"He likes you, you know he does," I tell her, "how do you feel about him?"

"He's a great guy, a good friend," she replies coolly, "further than that... I hadn't thought about it."

"Awkward," I laugh, "well, think about it, will you?"

"Maybe," she says, turning back to my essay, "you spelt bezoar wrong. It's not B-E-E-Z-O-R. It's B-E-Z-O-A-R."

"Well, you knew what I meant."

"Snape will be marking this," she points out.

"Good point," Fred nods, "hey, Rae, do you think I could make Elena jealous?"

Rae bursts out laughing.

"More easily than you could prank someone," she says.

"Okay, can we make a deal?" I ask, "if George is okay with it, seeing he likes you and all, we can pretend to be dating, but then you actually go on a date with him!"

"What's in it for me?" Rae asks.

"You get to be dating two hotties?"

"Try again."

"I'll never make you do my homework again?"

"As if!"

"Uh, okay..." I think really hard, "you can have the jumper my Mum knits me for Christmas this year."

Rae looks over at me.

"For real?" she asks. I nod. Rae's always loved our Weasley jumpers and often steals them.

"Better yet," I continue, "I'll get Mum to knit you one of your own."

"I'm in!" she exclaims, "let's go make her green!"

"What?"

"Green," Rae repeats, "like green with envy."

"Oh, right," I grin, "I knew that."

"Sure," Rae says, shaking her head, "come on, lost love, I want to earn that jumper!"