Chapter 9 - By EmmaWeasleyBarton

Elena’s POV

Okay so I’m a little jealous of Angelina and Fred. She never liked me. It was always because I was friends with him and she really wasn’t. The only time they hang out is for Quidditch. I guess it’s more now.

Oliver was busy trying to figure out the next game. I was doing my essays. Fred hasn’t asked me to do his essays. I kind of missed doing them. I at least got to see Fred when I did.

Fred wasn’t allowed to hang out with me anymore. Angelina made it clear she’d make it look like I was cheating on Oliver if I spent time with Fred. I rarely saw George and Rae because they were always with Fred.

“Why don’t you hang out with Fred anymore, Lena?” Oliver suddenly looked up from what he was working on.

“Angelina doesn’t like me. She threatened to make it look like I cheated on you if I did,” I don’t know why I’m telling him this. I guess I wanted to tell someone. “Why?”

“You and Fred used to be as thick as thick as thieves. “

“Yeah, I miss hanging out with him.”

“I’ll ask them to join us at dinner.”

“Thank you,” I hugged him smiling.

“It isn’t a problem. I love your smile.” He started grinning bigger as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around. “Rae! I looked for you yesterday after you ran out. I couldn’t find you. When I did you were asleep and I couldn’t wake you up. You looked asleep. Then this morning you were gone. Are you alright? Dad’s worried.”

“I’m fine,” she lied. I guess she wasn’t ready to talk about it and I didn’t push it. “Fred and George are angry with you and frankly so am I.”

I looked confused. “What? Why?”

“You’ve been avoiding us.”

“Angelina told me to stay away Fred because if I don’t she make it look like I’m cheating.”

Rae looked really mad. When she’s mad, she gets this look in her eye that says leave me alone I’ll kill you. “She did what?” I repeated myself. “I’ll handle it.”

I nodded. “I was going to ask you guys to join us tonight for dinner. I miss you guys. I’m sorry I didn’t come to you. It’s just you’re always with Fred and Angelina who has it out for me.”

“We’ll join you tonight. I’ll tell Fred and George what’s going on and they’ll want to join us.”

Oliver stood up. “I’ll leave you two alone. I have practice to go to.”

I looked confused. “Oliver? Practice isn’t until later.”

“I know. You miss your sister. So spend time with her.” He kissed my cheek and left. She sat down across from me.

“So I can see you and Oliver are good.”

“Yeah, we are. He’s very sweet.”

“So have you had your first kiss yet?” she smiled. I missed this and I could tell she missed it too..

“No. He’s waiting for the right moment. Have you kissed George yet?” She blushed. “He likes you.”

“How do you know?”

“Rae I haven’t been hanging out with you and since I haven’t. I’ve seen how he looks at you. He’s in love with you. Ask him to go out with you.”

“Lena! I couldn’t do that.”

“Alright I won’t push it,” I smiled sadly. “How are the boys?”

“They miss you especially Fred. He misses you a lot. He won’t talk about in front of Angelina. She got really mad at him last time he did.”

I smiled. We sat in silence studying. We finally went to Gryffindor to wait for the boys. Angelina came in and at me. “You did this!” She punched me and I hit the floor. Fred pulled her away from me. Rae rushed to my side. I had a broken nose. She cleaned me up and she, George and Oliver took me to see Madam Pomfrey who promptly fixed my nose.

“What was Angelina talking about?” I asked Oliver knowing he had something to do with this.

“I made her warm up way more than anyone else because of what she said to you.”

“Oliver that was my fight and you didn’t need to get involved.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think she’d do that.”

“It’s okay. I know you care. Come on, it’s dinner time. I’m hungry.” The four of us walked out to the Dining Hall. George and Rae sat with Oliver and I. Angelina and Fred were arguing. She slapped him. Something in me snapped. I walked up and caught her hand as she tried again.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Do what you want to me.  I don’t care. Don’t ever hit him or any of my friends,” my voice held so much venom.

“He’s using me to make you jealous. He’s in love with you,” I looked at Fred. He didn’t protest. He refused to look at me. She walked away as did Fred.

I’m confused. What in the world just happened?