Chapter 28 - by EmmaWeasleyBarton

Elena POV

I decided to start catching up on school work. I had been working for about ten minutes, when I started thinking about the past. I couldn't believe how much I screwed up things.

My life was perfect before I started seeing Oliver. Did I blame him for ruining my life? No, what's wrong in my is my fault and mine alone.  

I went back to Gryffindor and straight up to my bed. I was exhausted and I needed sleep. I vaguely remember Rae come in. For the first time in months I slept amazing.  

The next day was Saturday and I stayed in bed late. I asked Rae if she would bring me food if I didn't get to breakfast and she agreed.  

I slept a long while and it was peaceful. I dreamed nothing but good dreams. I dreamed about about Fred though I knew nothing was going to happen. 

"Elena?" I heard Rae waking me from my dreams. I smiled softly as she handed me some food. "Thanks," she nodded and got up. I sighed and finished my school work about three hours later. I then decided to check on mu dad. Last night was the full moon and I didn't if he'd taken his medicine.  

I searched everywhere but I couldn't find him. I remembered that there was a Quidditch match between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I skipped it and decided to go to the library to study. Rae was there also. We wave to each other. Fred and George soon sat across from her. I went back to my studying.