Chapter Three

Chapter Three

        Ever since the Stark's arrived, Steve's been leaving more and more. Everyone think Steve keeps leaving to get away from Mr. Stark, while think he's leaving to be somewhere else. I don't know where exactly, just somewhere. Unity believes me, she thinks the same as I do. She thinks that Steve is keeps leaving because he's going and 'escorting' his wife (her mother), to work.

        Since I've arrived I've been mainly socializing with Elizabeth and Unity, mainly to get to know them better but, there really quite interesting. Most of the time, we all go to the training centre, and, well, train. Every time we pass the archery station, Matthew is always in there, hitting a bulls-eye every time. Until Shadow showed up it was just the four of us hanging out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Unity, Elizabeth, Matthew, and I were heading done to training when I remembered something, "Guys, we might want to go get Shadow," they all nodded their heads in agreement, "Matthew we will meet you down in the training centre soon," he nodded, and left towards the training centre. 

        Us three girls headed down to Shadow's assigned room. I knocked, and Shadow opened the door, "Lady Stark," I smiled innocently, "Training. Now," my face hardened with every word.

        Shadow had an annoying look plastered all over her face, "Fine," she pouted. On our way to the training centre, Nick Fury joined us.

        "Today you start training."

        "Yes, we know," I muttered in reply.

        Director Fury looked at the group, "Where's Barton?"

        "Training Centre, getting a head start," Unity answered.

        The rest of the way was silent. When we reached the Training Centre, Matt was already in the middle of archery.

        "Barton, get over here. All of you gather 'round," we all made a circle around Fury, "Today, you're all going to be showing the other's your abilities. Rogers, your up first."

        Unity stepped into the middle of the room, suddenly a glass wall appeared. Unity was dressed up in a suit similar to her father's but, her shield was in the shape of a star, and it was all white. Machine guns opened up through the walls, and started shooting directly at Unity. She held out her shield to deflect the bullets, once the seemed to 'calm down' she threw her shield at the machines, and her shield each and every single one. Destroying them all. She bowed, just before another machine shot a bullet at her but, she deflect it and threw her shield at it, destroying it.

        I nodded my head, as to say amazing job, Unity. I glanced to Shadow who just had her mouth open in awe. Matthew, he just looked impressed. Fury? His face was blank, "Thordottir, get out there."

        I smiled on my way to the middle of the room. For me, I was wearing a simple armor outfit, with a 'skirt-ish' thing (loin cloth- not really...) that was separated into three parts. I wielded Kjorn and turned to the group, and smiled. This was going to be fun. I raised Kjorn, and powerful winds were conjured around me. Dummies were set up around the room, as soon as they appeared Kjorn sliced them down. Soon enough all the dummies and targets were ripped to shreds. I bowed just as Unity did, and just as the same a dummy popped up. I threw Kjorn right at it, sticking in far. I summoned Kjorn back to me before returning to the team.

        Everyone looked astonished, but not Fury. He just looked as if he was studying us. Fury turned to Elizabeth, "Banner, you're up next."