It takes time to look this good

Começar do início

oh great now im stuck here !

i stayed on the floor for a good 10 minutes an dim positive they went back to sleep. Luckily for me there is always an elderly that comes to my floor to clean up so if im correct she should be up here any minute...... and right on time she came upstairs.

" oh alpha what happened ?" she asked me in a sweet voice.

" Tony and Karina happened " i grumbled but ofcourse she heard

" what did they do ?" she asked untying me

" nothing. thankyou for helping me " i told her adn stood up, they have good strength

" no problem alpha " she said and bowed and continued on walking. i love the elders there always so nice and caring to almost everybody in the pack except brittney and her little minions.

I understand that Tony is strong because after all he is the king ans queen son so he is suppost to be supper strong ans fast. But i dont understand why Karina was stroner than me. im alpha of the most powerful pack its almost impossible to tackle me down. ehhh i;ll let it go...for now.

Now how do i wake them up its almost 10oclock and the drive is atleast an hour away so we need to leave around 6:30 to get there at 8.

i went to the kitchen and thought of making breakfeast but then i saw some elders there and they had food prepared for us already.

" You guys didnt have to do that " i told them and smelled the deliciouse smell of bacon

" no worries, we dont mind " one of them said and they all bowed

" thankyou so much, you may go get ready for today" i replied smiling

" thankyou alpha"

okay i got it ! i know one way the love waking up .i went and got my ipod and speakers and looked for the perfect song. FOUND IT !!!!! i put the volume all the way and started the song ofcourse i sang along.

" I HAD A DREAM SO BIG AND LOUD I JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS WOAHHHHH" american aurthors best day of my life was playing and i was screaming along up and down the hall.

"I STRECHED MY HANDS OUT TO THE SKY WE DANCED WITH MONSTERS THREW THE NIGHT !!! WOAHHHHH" I SANG and just as i suspected jade came out the room and so did Tony.

"IM NEVER GONNA LOOK BACK WOAHHH" they sang

"IM NEVER GONNA GIVE IT UP NOOO " matt sang along with jasmine and johnny who also had come out of there room to sing with us.

"PLEASE DONT WAKE ME NOW !!!!" Ema and Jack joined us and began singing with us, so we were all here except for karina who came out looking not so " flawless"

" stop singing this isnt high school musical !!!!!" she yelled

" oh come on karina "

" sing with us "

" its fun"

"but i dont wanna..... okay i give up" she said and began to sing " OO-OO-OO THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIFE !!!!!"

And that my friend is how you wake people up. oh yeah 1 point for me!!!!

After we were done singing we made our way downstairs, although we were still in our pijamas but we didn't care. we went to the kitchen where are food was already served, everything looked really good.

" hey guys " jacob said coming in the kitchen with Bella behind him.

" hey " we responded not even bothering to look up because we were distracted by the food.